Miss Undercontrol part 2

A few days later Elena was trying to pick a dress to wear to the Founders day party thing. She had a hard time deciding between the dark purple knee length dress and the white dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back.

Her phone started to ring and she walked over to the bed to answer it. "Hello... Oh, hey Mrs. Doeley... Sorry Grammy... sure... absolutely... I'll just ask for Jeremys help... It's no problem Mrs. Doeley... I'll see you soon... Bye Bye."

Elena smiled as she hung up the phone and put on a pair of jeans and a top and made her way to Jeremys room to knock on the door.

"Lena?" Jeremy asked as he opened the door.

"Hey Jeremy." Elea smiled and then she saw Anna sitting on Jeremys bed and waved enthusiastically. "Hey Anna."

"Hello Elena." Anna smiled back.

"What can I help you with Lena?" Jeremy chuckled.

"Mrs. Doeley called and asked if we could go to the supermarket for her." Elena informed him. "Anna, you can come to if you want."

"Who's Mrs. Doeley?" Anna asked as she stood up from the bed.

"She's this sweet little old lady that used to babysit me and Elena when we were younger." Jeremy explained and then, without being asked, handed Elena a hoddie.

"We help her buy groceries every now and then." Elena beamed at Jeremy and pulled on the hoddie.

"And she's okay with you bringing me along?" Anna wondered as they walked down the stairs.

"Why wouldn't she be?" Elena looked puzzled.

"I'm an unknown and you are bringing me to her home, which I won't be able to enter without an invite." Anna shrugged.

"You leave that up to me." Elena smiled and then she tossed the car keys to Jeremy. "Jeremy's driving."

"Times like these I'm very happy that you didn't sell your car when you bought your bike." Jeremy chuckled as he caught the keys.

"Me too." Elena laughed.

Fifteen minutes later they were standing on Mrs. Doeley's porch, waiting for her to open the door.

"Elena, Jeremy." Mrs. Doeley smiled brightly as she opened the door. Mrs. Doeley was a short, white haired lady that acted like everyone's grandmother and she's dearly loved by most of Mystic Falls.

"Mrs. Doeley, eh... Grammy." Elena beamed and hugged the elder, then she stepped back to introduce Anna. "Grammy this is Anna, she's Jeremys girlfriend. Anna this is Abigale Doeley, Mystic Falls resident grandmother."

"Well, aren't you a pretty little thing." Mrs. Doeley smiled at Anna. "As I've told Elena and Jeremy several times," Here she paused to mock glare at the Gilbert siblings, "You can call me Grammy or Abbi."

"It's nice to meet you, Grammy." Anna smiled bashfully, sounding a little awkward calling a woman who was, at least, a century younger than herself Grammy.

"Come in, come in, my dears." Grammy stepped back and started to lead them to the kitchen and offered them some freshly baked cookies.

"Aww thanks Grammy." Elena smiled and then she moaned as she bit into the gooey cookie.

"I wrote everything I need on a piece of paper." Grammy handed the paper over to Elena. "I might be a lot but Jeremy has grown into a strong young man so it won't be a problem, I think."

"We shall brave the supermarket and get everything you need, Grammy." Jeremy laughed even as he blushed and Anna giggled.

XOXOXOX