chapter 44

MARK'S POV

i woke up with yuna in my arms sleeping peacefully. i smiled to myself as i removed the strands of hair from her face. she looks like an angel. i sat up and grabbed the camera from the side table and started recording myself.

"today is the last day of my vacation in la, i'll be heading back to korea tomorrow." i tried to speak really quietly as i didn't wanna wake yuna up.

"i'll be leaving with this angel" i showed yuna to the camera who had her eyebrows furrowed. i chuckled to myself, she's too cute.

i got off the bed and headed downstairs to make us some breakfast. i placed the camera somewhere in the counter to make some pancakes.

when i finished making the batter i put some of it on the pan and waited for it to cook. i flipped it to the other side once it was finsihed.

i made about 3 pancakes when i heard someone called me.

"i'm in the kitchen jagi" i yelled back and pressed down the spatula to the pancake.

i felt a pair of hands hugged me from behind, i think this should be the other way around. "good morning love"

"morning.. they look so good let's go eat" i finished cooking the last one and putting it on a plate.

i grabbed the camera from the counter and we both sat down across each other. i added syrup to our pancakes and showed the final to the camera.

we both started to eat quietly. "is it not good babe?" i worringly asked as she was so quiet.

"no no it's really good, i just can't explain it into words," i felt relieved.

"so me and yuna are going to go on a date today here at la" i spoke to the camera.

"we're going to finish eating and prepare ourselves, bye!" i turned off the camera and continued eating.

-----

"where are we going again?" yuna asks as she was picking what top she'll wear. i was just staring at her thinking on how i should make her happy today.

"we'll just go around the shops and maybe buy a few things if you want" i simply answered as she finally picked her top.

"hmm.. alright i'll go change" i hummed and opened my phone as i scroll through twitter.

-----

"let's go mark" i looked up and saw her in a hoodie. i smile crept in my lips as i found her adorable.

we wore masks and left the house. we entered the car and i drove to where we were going. it was just a short 20 minute ride as it was nearby.

i noticed at my peripheral vision that she was filming me. i quickly glanced at it before focusing on the road.

when we arrived i put the camera on a stick so it would be easier to carry around. we left the car and started to walk around the shops nearby.

"tell me if you see something you like" i looked around trying to think on what i should buy her.

"why? will you buy it for me?" i hummed.