25| Imperfect date

(Im)perfect Date

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Your heart hammered when the car door slid open by Taehyung. He brings his hand forward to take your hand. With a light giggle, you grant your hand to him as he helps you out of the car. "Did Jimin teach you this too?"

He nods. "He told me to pull a chair for you as well." He states.

You snicker playfully before thinking back, "I bet you asked him right after, why should you pull a chair when I'm perfectly capable of doing it on my own!"

Taehyung's eyes enlarged in shock. "How do you know?" He asked, very impressed.

"You see," You flick your hair playfully. "I know you a bit too well!" You mention proudly.

"That is true." He concludes. You both enter the restaurant and immediately get greeted by the hotel staffs. They politely escort you to the receptionist where, Taehyung nervously speaks, "I have a reservation under the name Kim Taehyung,"

You squeeze his palm to support him. He was doing very well and he should know it. After they directed you to the elevator to reach the fourth floor where your date will happen. As the elevator door closes, you look at Taehyung with a soft smile. "Hey! You did amazing!"

"I've only spoken one sentence."

"And you did it confidently!" You cheer. He mumbles a thank you when you also have something in your mind. The place looked way too extravagant and luxurious than you were comfortable with. You wanted to ask how did Taehyung afford this. However, you didn't want to ruin the day by asking random questions. You were a little uncomfortable but there's no way you would ever tell Taehyung that, especially after all the effort he put for you.

You get invited the most glamorising looking hallway. Few other waiters came to greet you before guiding you to the table. Your jaw still was dropped at the visual of the place. When you reached your table you realise it was near the big glassed window that forecasted the entire city view. You mutter a quick 'woah' as you take the seat. Taehyung, of course, didn't forget to pull a chair for you.

The lighting of the place wasn't too bright, but it wasn't too dim either. It had the perfect cosy yet elegant vibe. You look around and find the next table further away from you, giving you two a quiet and intimate setting to talk with.

You stare at your boyfriend for a few seconds without sharing a single hint of sound. Blinking several times, Taehyung equally stares at you. After exactly ten seconds, you burst into a peal of uncontrollable laughter. "Tae! What is this?! I feel like I'm in a business meeting!" You giggle non stop. "You look so stiff!"

Taehyung admires your laugh lovingly. "You are so silly." He concludes, lips curving into a thin smile.

"Huh? I am silly? You're sillier!" You say in the middle of your laughing session.

"Do you like this place?" His tongue rolled out the question he was secretly nervous about.

"Of course! It's super pretty, and I never been to a place so expensive before!" You state honestly, leaving the little uneasiness behind. "I'm glad my first time is with you."

That made Taehyung's chest bigger with pride. His smile couldn't be more prouder. Seeing him melting at your simple comment, made you feel giddy. "Me too." He breathes, looking down, perhaps even blushing slightly.

You could hear the melody of the slow classical music that was being played. The sound of violin made you wonder how posh exactly was this place. Nevertheless, you enjoyed his presence and that's what mattered the most.