A Peaceful Life

"So,I guess this is it. Goodbye."
With the threat to the Dwarven kingdom gone,Bilbo's journey come to and end,for now,that is.

"So,what are we going to do with 'her'?" Dwalin said,pointing to Chara,who is standing on top of a hill,enjoying the scenery. While in reality she is trying to figure out if her inventory menu is still working.

They were silent for a while. But then it was broken when Bilbo said,

"I'll take her."

Everyone including Gandalf stared at him.

"What? Obviously I'm the only one capable of communicating properly with her. Not like you dwarve want to take her in, right?"

"Young Baggins,do you know of what responsibility you will hold?" Gandalf said,looking into Bilbo's eyes closely.

"I do." Bilbo said,confidently.

Gandalf,eyed the young hobbif for a while.

"Very well." he sighed,with a smile. They started the journey back home,to the Shire.

(60 Years later)

(The Shire)

Gandalf can be seen on top of a carriage,traveling trough a beautiful dirt road surrounded by greenery.The calming view put his mind at ease.The pipe helped too.

But his peace was abruptly broken by a certain familiar hobbit

"Gandalf!" Frodo,another hobbit, leaped at the sigh of the old wizard.

"Frodo Baggins!" Gandalf hugged the young hobbit.

"Wizard guy!" Chara appeared.

"Chara Dree-" Gandalf was interrupted when Chara jumped on him,looking as young as ever.

"Do you even age? I've never seen you this excited....oh." Gandalf rolled his eyes as Chara took some sweets from his robe,which is why he brought it in the first place.

"Hmm...dark chocolateee..." Chara sniffed the shiny wrappings.

"Your sweets recipes are very famous among the humans. They send this as a sign of gratitude." Gandalf said, gesturing to the back of his open carriage,full of fireworks and...

"MORE CHOCOLATE!" Chara jumped to the back. Piece of cloth and paper can be seen flying to the air.

"You know what sweets do to Chara." Frodo glared at Gandalf.

"And you know what NO sweets do to Chara." Gandalf did a comeback,which Frodo can only sigh at.

~Timeskip~

"I believe this is farewell." Bilbo dissapeared into thin air from the stage. Throwing everyone into a a state of confusion and distress. Everyone except for two particular individual.