⠀⠀𝟮𝟲. ❛ KILL ME BETTER ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 026!

❝ JJ'S FOXHOLE

❝ JJ'S FOXHOLE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     CARA VALENTINE AND SPENCER REID MADE THEIR WAY BACK TO THE BLUE 1965 VOLVO AMAZON IN THE PITCH-BLACK OF THE NIGHT. The Korean film festival had concluded at precisely two in the morning and the crowd had dispersed. The sound of tired voices filled the parking lot as the two continued forward. A peaceful silence had settled over them; Spencer glanced over at the blonde every few seconds, smiling lightly to himself each time.

     During each of the films, he had done a silent whisper-translation for her. Much to his surprise, she caught on to a bit of the language and repeatedly asked him how to pronounce certain words. Between each film, she would ask him a series of questions and they'd go back and forth until the next one played.

     From what he was able to tell, the woman had thoroughly enjoyed herself, and he couldn't help but feel content at that observation.

     It was nice. Really nice.

     Most of the time, the brown-haired doctor often went to foreign film festivals and similar activities alone. No one else on the team ever joined him, aside from Garcia a couple of times. So, to have someone go with him was different but he was glad that Cara had said yes. She was fun to be around, in a way. Fun, more so in the sense that her reactions were unparalleled to anyone he'd ever been friends with, and she encouraged his rambling.

     As the night had progressed and they were three short films into the festival, Spencer had begun to notice that his eyes lingered longer on Cara than they did on the film. His mind was focused on her and everything she said, did, and every expression that graced her face.