Chapter 1

((art: yuki119 in Tumblr))

"You have been accepted into Shinganshina University."

I squealed in joy upon seeing those words on my letter, jumping up and down, barely able to contain my excitement.

I ran to my parent's room and knocked at the door, my mom announcing "Come in!". I walked in and saw my moms sitting on the bed together, watching T.V. They looked over to me curiously, raising a brow.

When I nodded my head they instantly became just as excited as I was and jumped off the bed to give me a hug.

"Congratulations honey!" My mom beamed, tightening our embrace and kissing the top of my head. Her soft black hair got into my eye and it hurt a bit, but I played it cool and ignored it so I wouldn't ruin the moment.

"We'll help you get things set up- Shinganshina is a long way from home." My ma hugged me even tighter, her emerald colored eyes staring lovingly into my (e/c) ones.

((To make things easier, you address your taller mother as mom and the one a bit shorter as ma))

~~~~

Two weeks and bags full of my items later, I was infront of my doorm with my mothers infront of me. It was about 6:30 in the morning, we decided to get here early just incase setting my side up would take a while.

My ma unlocked the door with the key and helped me carry some of my things inside. After we set up the items, they each pulled me into a very long hug and said goodbye.

They finally left, and I felt a sense of pride. I felt like I grew up.  I'll admit it though, I wish they hadn't left. I felt alone and tried to contain the urge to cry.

To take my mind off of this I decided that if it was still early, well...maybe I can explore the town?

I glanced over to my grandfather clock and saw the time read 12 p.m.

'Early enough! Maybe I should go out and grab a bite to eat...'

As soon as the thought of lunch crossed my mind my stomach growled, signaling that it was time to stop thinking and get to doing.

I grabbed the keys to my dorm and ran out the front door, making sure to lock it behind me. Once I left the perimeter of the school, I looked around the block to see if I could spot any cafés or restaurants to grab a quick lunch from. The only thing in sight was a grand library, decorated beautifully with carvings and murals on the outside walls.

I glanced up to see the name and was gravely disappointed.

"Shinganshina Library." I sighed in disappointment, already losing interest in the place. 'Since I don't know Shinganshina that well, maybe I should ask around for good spots to eat..'

I took a look around me, observing the faces of every person that crossed my path. My eyes settled upon a boy with dark brown hair and the most beautiful blue-green eyes I had ever seen. He was white, around 6'1 and slightly muscular. The brunette was walking down the street with a girl. She was of Asian decent, and had beautiful black hair that was cut slightly below her jaw line. She was around 5'6, with a slender body.

Everything about them seemed a bit familiar, and it might just be their welcoming eyes...but it feels like there's more.

The two seemed to be having a friendly chat, and I would feel bad if I were to interrupt the two, but my groaning stomach said otherwise. I jogged over to the two and went to tap onto the boy's shoulder, but the boy in front of me stumbled back, falling on his ass, and shouting something about a bee.