Stick together

Chapter 47

Hope POV

When I woke up I noticed that Amiya wasn't in room. I couldn't do nothing but wait for her to come back.

The room that Amiya was in had a good view of the backyard which is beautiful. I kept staring at the scenery feeling lost in all this.

To be honest I'm always confuse when it comes to things like these. I never know what to do.

The sound of the door opening brought me back to reality. I turn around thinking it was Amiya only to see Bella walking in with 2 dresses, one in her right and one in her left. She walked in all dressed up, showing her shining white teeth.

I watch as she walk over to the corner of the room and started to put both of the dress on the clothing rack that I'm just noticing was in here. She then turn around facing me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"It's good that your up" she exclaim. I mentally rolled my eyes from annoyance.

"Since your up put these on" she said showing me the two dresses. One was silver and the other was gold.

I gave her a glare and asked "why will I do that and why do I need a dress anyways?" she let out a creepy laugh which scared the crap out of me.

"Your the guess of honour silly you have to look your best" she said letting out a chuckle before she exist the room locking the door on the outside.

Oh how I just want to strangle her!

I couldn't do nothing but comply since I haven't find a way to escape this place. The windows couldn't open all the way up plus they are human beings with gun out side the room. I don't stand a chance against them.

I end up choosing the gold dress since it was sparkly and it matches my necklace.

I walk into the bathroom to change because I'm afraid that Bella is crazy enough to install cameras in the room.

When I was finish putting on the dress, which took forever to come on Since I couldn't zip it up all the way. It took me a while to finally get it perfectly zip by my self since you won't see me knocking on Bella's door asking her for anything.

After I was done I check my self in the mirror that was in the bathroom.

I didn't really care how my hair look since I wasn't here to please anyone.

All I wanted is to go back home to my family instead of being here hold against my will by a mad woman. I felt a tear roll down my eyes, I quickly wiped it away. Picking up my dirty clothes I place them in a pile. The note that Angie gave me is lying on the floor, picking it up I place it back in my back packet of my pants.

I didn't have time to react when the door was just flung open. Okay that's just out right rude.

"Lets go" Ethan who rudely open the door with out Knocking demand.

The audacity.

"Rude" I whisper to my self dropping my clothes on the floor then started to follow him. The little movement in his neck told me he heard what I said.