o n e

liked by charles_leclerc, georgerussell63 and 14,072 others

annabelle_leclerc: i miss you when i'm in england ronnie 🥺

778 comments

landonorris: only you would name your cat after a harry potter character
annabelle_leclerc: his name is ronnie😤

charles_leclerc: not as much as you miss your big bro🥺🥺🥺🥺
annabelle_leclerc: you wish💔💔💔💔

user1: your cat is so cute !!

user2: are you going to the monaco grand prix?

nat.richard: i miss you so much!!
annabelle_leclerc: stop i miss u too, i'll be home soon tho😚

load more comments

**

**

Sighing in relief, Annabelle opened the door to her family home in Monaco. Currently living in Manchester, England, she rarely is able to come home to Monaco but she makes sure she always returns for the excitement that is the Grand Prix.

Annabelle has fond memories of Formula 1 from a young age. She has always loved the sport as it was a big part of her family. She loved going to watch her older brother karting and now he drives for Ferrari, she couldn't be more proud of him knowing that he finally achieved his dream.

She was immediately pulled into a hug by someone who she realised to be her younger brother. "Arthur." She sighed, squeezing him tightly before running a hand over his cheek, "I missed you so much."

He smiled, "I missed you too, Belle." Annabelle smiled at the nickname she was given at a young age.

"Annabelle!" The sound of her mother's voice almost brought tears to Annabelle's eyes as she rushed over to her.

"Mama." She embraces her petite mother in a bone-crushing hug. "I missed you, mama"

"I missed you too darling." She cups Annabelle's face, "Will you please move back home?"

Annabelle chuckles, shaking her head, "I can't mama, only if I got a good job over here. I really want to do photography."

Her mother nods sadly, knowing she would not be able to change her daughter's mind. She is very ambitious and determined, much like her three brothers.

"Where are Lorenzo and Charles?" Annabelle asked, noticing the absence of her two older brothers.

"They're coming soon. We're all having dinner here." Arthur says causing Annabelle to grin widely.

While her mother cooks, Annabelle and Arthur sit in the garden talking about everything they had missed.

"How's university?" Arthur asks her. Arthur was proud of his sister when she moved abroad to study her passion of photography. Although he does miss her dearly.

"It's great. I do miss home a lot but everyone is so nice I rarely get homesick anymore." This year was her second year so she had moved into a house with some friends from university.

"That's good. I just wish you could come home more often." He sighs slightly.

"I know, but I only have one more year after this. Then you won't be able to get rid of me." She chuckles, pushing her brother's arm lightly.

"There's my little sister!" Annabelle recognised Charle's voice immediately, jumping up from her seat and rushing over to him.

"Charlie! I missed you." He engulfs her in a tight hug, resting his chin on her head.

"I missed you Belle. I'm not letting you go back. I haven't seen you since Christmas and it's now May!"

She laughs, "I wouldn't miss the grand prix for the world! I'm always her to support my favourite driver." Charles grins, reaching to give her another hug.

"Sebastian Vettel." He fakes disgust and pushes her away as she cackles with laughter.

"And you lead me to believe I was your favourite." Charles scoffs, causing his sister to giggle.

"Of course you are, I'm only joking Charlie."

Oh, she had missed Monaco.