chapter 13

After I killed the last one 20 more shadow people came out I smirked to myself as I wanted to still blow off some steam I got my short Sword ready and I used.

Bell: DRAGONIC POWER!

Just then I had a small orange aura around me I then charged at them I jumped on to the wall and used it to jump over them I then used.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

In the middle of them sending all of them around I then maneuvered as I felt my feet connect to the wall I pushed off and I stabbed one in the head I then sent this at 4 of them.

Bell: RAZOR WIND!

I saw it kill them as I then dodged a slash from another one I then saw one that was under a loose rock above it I threw my short Sword at it it fell on to the shadow person killing it I then kept dodging then over and over again and again my orange aura disappeared and I kept dodging but I got a few scratches on me I would slice an arm off of one every now and then but it was my best bet to keep doing what I was doing.

Back at the Loki familia.

3rd person pov.

We see lefiya looking down the hallway to bell's room trying to see if he will come out little does she know he isn't in there she then heard from behind her.

Loki: oh waiting for bell.

Lefiya: *shriek's*

She then looked back behind her to see Loki.

Lefiya: g-goddess Loki what are you doing here?

Loki: duh I live here.

Lefiya: oh.

Loki: *grinning* so are you watching for bell.

Just then there was heat up on lefiya's face it was bright pink as she tried to defend herself basically looking like this.

Lefiya: *blushing* no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no it's not like that!

Loki:*giggles* just so you know I have the key to his room if you wanna check on him.

Lefiya: *light blush* fine but only sense I'm already here hmph!

Loki:*sighs* (oh young love.) Ok let's go.

Just then they went over to his door knocking on his door.

Loki: eh bell you in there.

Lefiya: of couyhr is I've been watc-

She covered her mouth as Loki smirked at her.

Lefiya: *blushing* j-just open the darn door.

Loki:*giggles* ok ok.

She took out her key as lefiya asked.

Lefiya: so why do you have a key to his room.

Loki: well I got a spare to every room here I got this one out to well check on him.