C H A P T E R 60

"You're not going to eat?"

"I'll eat later." Masky lied. Y/n knew this but decided not to argue. She nodded and went downstairs, taking her phone.

Four eyes
I dont think I'm hungry anymore.

Fido 🐶
You legit never eat. It's enough to make ME worried.

Four eyes
That sounds like a you problem.

Fido 🐶
...

Four eyes
:)

Y/n looked up from her phone and went to sit with her friends. She gave a small greeting and immediately went back to texting.

Four eyes
What is your favorite food?

Fido 🐶
Why do you need to know?

Four eyes
Idk.

Fido 🐶
I dont have one.

Four eyes
Zbdnjd way to make things hard for me.

Fido 🐶

What??

Four eyes
Nvm I'm gonna eat bai

'Four eyes name was changed to 'Chef Ramsay👩‍🍳

Fido 🐶
You did this for what?

Chef Ramsay 👩‍🍳
Why not?

Fido 🐶
But why?

Chef Ramsay 👩‍🍳

Why not?

As Y/n kept texting the masked male, she didnt notice Clockwork trying to talk to her multiple times. She eventually got irritated and peaked at her phone to see what was so interesting.

She rested her head on Y/n's shoulder and saw the texts. And after a couple of clues and the elimination game, she found out it was Masky she was texting.

Y/n noticed Clockwork and immediately shut her phone off, looking at clockwork who was smirking at her.

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore."

"Too bad, you're going to eat because you legit never eat." BEN added. Y/n pouted and took a chip from the bag BEN was holding out to her.

"You too?!" She exclaimed. BEN only shrugged.

"Hey Rouge." Clockwork mumbled to the girl Y/n had seen earlier. Rouge replied with a greeting and sat down with them.

"Oh you're the girl Masky likes." Rouge pointed towards Y/n. Y/n eyes widened and she blushed, before hiding her face in her hands as everyone gave her a quick glance.

They started talking about the two's bond with each other, making Y/n even more embarrassed.

"Have you told her about Nurse Ann and Masky?" Rouge asked, catching Y/n's attention.

"Judging by her face, you didnt?" Rouge assumed. They only nodded.

"I'm done eating, I'm going upstairs." Y/n said, getting up from her seat.

"I'll walk her." Rouge said standing next to Y/n. BEN eyed her.

"Relax, I won't do anything. I'm just trying to get to know her better." She said, her hands up in the air. BEN sighed.

"Fine, do whatever. Just do something you'll regret." He waved her off. She smiled and Y/n shifted in discomfort. They both left and started walking upstairs.