DUSK BLACK

soft melody of the piano filled the all white room, a blonde boy was sat on the bench in front of the piano as he continued pressing different keys that came out and sounded soft around the quite place, he played his heart out until the soft sound was replaced by a rapid and harsh key notes. his head tilting back as he closed his eyes tightly, his slender fingers moving ever so fast, his chest heaving up and down as tried to not let the tears brim his eyes.

he paused and rested his tired fingers on the soft keys "Riki, stop." he warned no one, "there's no one in the room." different voice echoed in the room. the voice was deep, harsh but soothing at the same time.

the blonde shook his head, "you shouldn't, you will hurt me." the boy pleaded as tears threatened to leave his orbs, "I will not." the voice echoed again, "i will hurt us both." Riki added.

the blonde's eyes widened, he didn't understand what Riki was saying. Whimpers left his mouth as he shuts his eyes, feeling a sudden burn on his back the tears left his eyes, his blonde locks was slowly turning into a jet black color, as whimpers and cries continued to emit in his lips.
He wished he was stronger than Riki, he wished. there's no way someone or something can stop Riki from wanting to shift and take the lead, leaving him into the darkness. But Riki still deserved to take the lead, he was all alone in that darkness every time.

the blonde locks was now full jet black, as the normal hazelnut color of the blondes eyes turned into a dark color. it turned, dusk black. the now jet black haired guy smiled deviously, this wasn't the boy from earlier. the facial expression was more colder and had a small smirk leaving his lips, whilst the blonde always had a soft look just like his blonde hair, a soft sweet smile always painted his lips. this one was different.

this is Riki, that already took control.

"let your lovely Riki take control, Niki."

black looking smoke already filled the white room, just he was about to do something a loud knock interrupted his business. he lowly growled as his brows furrowed he walked towards the door and harshly opened it, the black smokes left the room and outside the door directly hitting the man standing in front of him. the middle aged man let out a small cough as he turned back again to face the surely angry prince.

"Prince Nik- I apologize. Prince Riki, The King had requested the both of you."

Riki and Niki•

"The two-faced Prince of Daegu Dynasty Royals"

the youngest Prince, two-faced prince they said.
few people knows about Riki and Niki but they usually encounter with Niki. Niki was the one who controlled them evey time and let Riki alone on that darkness.

They weren't the same. yes, they have one body and physical appearance but the attitude is exemption. Niki is soft, sweet, powerless and normal just like other humans but Riki isn't, Riki is the powerful one. he had the dark aura compared to Niki, his body would let out black smokes when he is angered. the dusky black smoke can kill you, once you inhaled the smoke, it will all be stuck in your lungs stopping you from inhaling air, swelling up your chest until there's no more air left in your lungs. that smoke is really different than the usual smoke he always let out.

"you're a demon."

"you're not a human after all."

"you wont be worthy for a King"

people that had already seen Riki, feared Niki. They had let their fears onto Niki. And it made him throw away Riki to the dark dungeon, taking control for the both of them.