Important: Updating Schedule

Hello everyone, 

Thought it would be a good idea to let you all know something. So, over the next two and a half months or so, I won't be using a computer, so I won't be able to use it to write my stories. That is basically the bad news, though I do have good news. I have some chapters prewritten already. I have 9 (well, am working on the 9th) chapter for The Invisible Assassin. I'm currently working on the unpublished chapters for The Universal Legend and am working on, I think, the next third chapter of the three I've written for Not Everything Is As It Seems. I am also planning to release another book of mine alongside these three. This one will be a Harry Potter Fanfiction, the first of my 5 or so HP ones I'll be publishing in the future.

I've come up with a bit of a schedule, depending on how many chapters I have prewritten/am prewriting for these books. Here is what I have for my schedule:

The Invisible Assassin:

20th and 27th of November.

4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of December,

1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and depending on if I can write the next one, the 29th of January.

The Universal Legend:

20th November

4th and 18th of December

18th and 22nd of January (I should be able to finish the fifth prewritten chapter by then before I stop using my computer).

Not Everything Is As It Seems:

20th November

25th December

16th January

Unexpected Friends (The Harry Potter Fanficton):

20th and 27th of November.

4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of December,

1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and the 29th of January if, again, I can finish writing this chapter.

So, this will be the updating schedule that I will be sticking to over the time I won't have a computer. Though, if I can get on a computer over these two and a half months, I will try to write a chapter for each book. These dates should all be correct, and if I haven't miscalculated how many chapters I have for each story, I will post a chapter for each of those days. If I do forget, you can remind me or I'll post two chapters on the next scheduled day.

During these two and a half months, I will be reading stories. I just probably won't type using my phone - I'm just not good at using a phone to type a story, though I may attempt to. Besides reading in this timeframe, it will give my brain a break and some time to think of new ideas for each story.

Oh, for those reading Not Everything Is As It Seems, I have gotten the chapters back from my editor. I did a couple weeks ago but just didn't get a chance to go over them the best. So, over the next few days, I will be posting the rewritten chapters. So, keep a look out for all that.

If you have any questions or anything you can send me a message, I will be able to answer messages on my phone, I just probably won't be typing.

I believe I have covered everything.

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/night everyone,

Supergirl8666

7th November 2020