Chapter 4

As I approach her I come to a sudden realisation that it was Luna Krystal. I wouldn't realise that she is Luna Krystal if it were not from that book.

She was appointed as Luna 1 year prior my visit. She have long blonde curly hair and perfectly paired with a set of blue eyes. According to the book, she is just a few years older than me.

How weird as I thought.

"Usually a Luna have an unique aura surrounding them but from what I feel she is just an ordinary wolf." Sierra feel the same way as I do.

"Unless she's not the alpha's true mate."

"That explain things." Without giving much care Sierra decide to went back into her peaceful slumber.

I continue to walk towards her and she immediately notice my present and greets me.

"Princess Edith, I'm sorry for not noticing you earlier."

"No problem Luna, I'm just taking a stroll."

"As a matter of fact I do to, would you like to take a stroll together?"

"That would be lovely, I'm afraid that I will get lost if I venture further from this point."

"You're in good hands princess, would you please follow me? There's something that I would like to show you."

She leads me towards a small path and we continue our small talks. After 20 minutes of walking I could hear a faint voice of water flowing.

We are surrounded by tall trees and lots of bushes making it hard for me to see what's in front. At the end of our path she help me to uncover her pack's hidden treasure.

It is a waterfall filled with sparkling blue water and surrounded by lots of rocks and trees that hides its beauty. As I approach it, I feel an energy radiating from the water.

"Luna Krystal if I may ask, how can a waterfall radiate such magical energy?"

"It has been our pack secret ever since it's founded. As the origin of this fountain is also unknown to us."

She further explain to me that its water can be use to promote healing and to neutralise both silver and wolfsbane. The serene feeling that I got once I arrive to this pack originated from this waterfall.

Pack members are asked to perform a blood pact with their current alpha in order to keep the fountain a secret. If one is to disclosed any information regarding the waterfall to outsiders, they will lose their life.

"So why are you telling me and even guiding me towards this waterfall Luna?"

"We've been keeping it a secret for a long time and we fear that someday it will fall into the wrong hands." Concerned and worried laced in her face.

"Not even our royal family know of its existence and it should stay that way. I appreciate the trust you have given to me and I promise upon the moon goddess that I will keep it a secret."

"Thank you princess. The reason that I disclose our pack's secret is because I would like to ask you for a favour princess."

"As long as it's within my capability, I will do anything to help you."

"I humbly ask you princess to protect its existence if something were to happened to us."

"Not to worry Luna, I will protect this waterfall and its existence until my last dying breath."

Her face is covered in both joy and relieve as I accept her favour. She show me her gratitude by giving me a bracelet and I feel unordinary power emitting from it.