31

Jungkook restarted his whole phone as if that was going to help. 'How long has she been hacking my phone?'

'Okay she definitely knows I'm in the same room as Taehyung cause Yoongi and I were talking about it'

Then a sound started to go off in one of Taehyung's bag. Jungkook turned around and walked towards it, 'it's obviously his phone... but I'm not that jealous over protective type, I trust him...'

'But were not dating'

Jungkook took a step back as Taehyung's phone kept going off. 'Okay but who the fuck is spamming him? Like that's too much... Okay it might be fans or Jimin or Jin so stop it Jungkook don't act like that'

Jungkook took a deep breath before walking back over to his phone and setting it up again like if it was brand new. 'Nope this isn't going to work! I have the same number, gmail, contacts, everything is the same! I need to buy a new phone'

"This is why I can't ever have nice things" Jungkook huffed walking towards the curtains making sure they're fully covering the windows. He then walked around the room making sure there weren't any hidden microphones or cameras. He kept looking around making sure everything was fine and normal till Taehyung walked out the bathroom with an oversized hoodie that went down to his knees and fluffy messy hair.

Jungkook awed at the sight as his worried self washed away, "damn my phone who is that?" Taehyung said making his way to his bag. "Yeah who is that" Jungkook stood up making his way to Taehyung.

"Oh it's Jimin"

'Thank god!'

"He's telling me to stay by your side at all times and to not roam around and drink like last time" Taehyung said reading all the worried messages from Jimin. "Why is he telling me that?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know! Maybe because he wants you to stay safe like always?"

"No, there's something more..." Taehyung frowned replying back to Jimin.

Jimin🤡
I don't want you to roam around like last time!

Taehyung😈
Why?

Jimin🤡
Why? Taehyung seriously? I want you to be safe of course

Taehyung😈
You sound scared

Jimin🤡
I sound scared through text? 😑

Jimin🤡
Just stay by Jungkook at all time!

Taehyung😈
You told me that already

Jimin🤡
Well I'm telling you again

Taehyung😈
What's going on? Like is there something you're not telling me?

Jimin🤡
No Taehyung, everything is fine... I just don't want the same thing to happen again

Taehyung😈
We told you we were sorry for waking you up

Jimin🤡
It's not about that

Taehyung😈
Then what is it?

Jimin🤡
Just go to sleep and cuddle Jungkook

Jimin🤡
I'll talk to you tomorrow

"Okay damn" Taehyung shut his phone off, he looked at Jungkook and knew he was reading every message off of his phone. "I still think he's mad about us waking him up" Taehyung giggled.