Murder. (P17)

Arrio's POV
Sleepover.

"So let's just forget the second one exists because Sydney pisses me off in that one" Kai claps. "now unto the third one!" He shouts and stands up to switch the movie. I watch his butt as he walks away.

"Take him now."

"Stop you heated mutt." I snap. I would love to take him right now but I can't and even if I could I wouldn't in front of Dean's eyes. He's not allowed to see my mate naked.

Kai comes back and sits in his seat which is between me and Dean. Not sure how that happened but it did. Then Dana is to my right which doesn't make me look good to Kai. He probably thinks I'm with her or something. I'm going to have to clear that later.

"Santos? Where are you?" I hear my dad mindlink me.

"I'm in the theater room with my mate, Dean and Dana." I answer back and glance at my mate. What a beauty.

"Ok once you're done there head to my office."

"Ok dad. Is this about the murders?" I ask.

"Yes." He says before cutting our mind-link. I wonder if he knows who it is. Maybe that's why the witch is now the assistant principal.

"Dude that was messed up! I can't believe they were related!" Dean leans over to look at Kai

"Right! I feel bad for the mom." Kai says sadly.

"Me too." I answer cutting off Dean who was going to say something. Probably was going to say the same thing as me. "That shit does happen in Hollywood but they cover it up." For real those poor people who just want to get famous and are forced into sex.

"I know! For girls and boys. They all go through shit just to get famous" Kai answers.

"I agree but I also think some lie." Dana adds.

"What you mean?" Dean asks.

"I mean many were abused but there are some that gave themselves to act. Like the chick who plays Tatum. She was one of those but now she plays the me too act."

"Yeah! It's not fair to the ones who have been abused." Kai agrees and leans over me.

"Mine. He smells delicious." Axel purrs.

"Exactly, like the Corey's. It took years for Corey Feldman to come out . Then the so called mother of Cory Haim, says Feldman is lying and now many are against him." Dean adds.