Chapter 7 : Scary Young Master

As Duke Carl heard Leon shout toward his wife, he immediately went to her left side.

"honey why do you bite your lips like that..."

Duke Carl is also on his knees, and his hand quickly touches his wife's face and onto her lips.

"it must be hurt... let me see it"

Says him as he used his right hand to take a peek at his wife's bleeding lips. She opens her tightened lips to allow her husband to wipe her bleeding lips. She could see how concerned her husband and son are as she gaze helplessly back and forth between the two. Her tears stop.

"you're concerned when I'm bleeding like this... so what about my heart that you cut just now"

Stiffened*

Both her husband and son stiffened as she says that. They both look at her before looking at each other.

'this duo is... really piss me off!!!'

she thought.

"mother I ... I'm sorry but I will still do this even if you trying to stop me"

Leon says with determined eyes. Duke Carl sigh after looking at his son's face and finally gazed back at his wife.

"honey... it's useless... he won't stop..."

Duke Carl says bitterly at his wife. He knows that he can't stop Leon as long as Leon had that determined eyes on him. He shrugs his shoulder at his wife. His wife then sighs at this situation. Her husband already stops her bleeding lips. She faces her son with sad eyes as she says slowly.

"mother knows... mother can't stop you... but... just for you know... no matter what... this home... will always be your home... and we... your family... will always welcome you here..."

Duchess Julia paused for a while before continuing,

"so please... don't ever feel like this place does not belong to you... cause we never ever thought that you're not our family... you're our family.... Mother is so sorry for everything... for lying... for hiding... we love you...hic*"

Duchess Julia starts crying again as she pulls Leon into her embrace again. Her husband also hugs both of them.

"Father loves you too, son"

Duke Carl smile shyly as he says it while embracing both of them and kissing both his wife's and son's head. Leon inside of their embrace couldn't help but smile. He feels fuzzy and warm inside his stomach as he hears his parent's love confession to him.

"I know mother father... I love both of you and Luis too... and I... don't need you to apologize at all... it's enough by having three of you as my family... it's enough now"

Duke Carl smiles bitterly as he remembers how the promises from ten years ago were made.

'I can't deny his plan at all at that time...and now... I still can't refute his word regarding this again... I really am hopeless'

He thought bitterly. Alex looks at his lord's bitter face with pity eyes. He felt pity for how this turned out for this family. But,

'it's must be hard on young master  Leon too...'.

To thought such a thing at a such young age. How much a burden must he carry on that tiny shoulder?

*********
Clang!!

Swoosh!!

At the training ground, from afar, servants and maids around could hear the sound of swords being swung around. Alex who is back from Duke Carl's office could see from far the body of a person swinging a sword at the training ground, that person was Leon.

'young master Leon...'

He watched Leon from afar as he suddenly remembered a conversation, he used to have with young master Luis a long time ago.

<young master Luis>
<yes Alex...why??>
<hmm... sorry if I say this young master... but... don't you feel afraid if young master Leon intent to stole your heir position??>
<huh???stole???what bullshit you're saying Alex...>
<bul--I mean... from what I know... young master Leon used to be someone who achieved a lot of things from young age... everyone seems to expect him to be an heir>
<pffftt... haha-ha... Alex you really are clueless isn't it???>
<clueless???what do you mean young master???>

Grinned*

<it's nothing but... whatever you might imagine...would never happen... I guarantee it with my life on the line... my brother will never... stole anything from me...grin*>

Alex's eyes focused back on Leon as he finished remembering.

'so that's what young master Luis mean... hmm...wait...this....'

Stiffened*

Alex's eyes tremble as he thinks back and forth about what Luis had said to him and also what could possibly mean from those words he heard.

'if young master Luis's words mean exactly as I thought... isn't that mean.... He knows... that..young master Leon...sa..crifice himself for him!!'

Gasp*

Alex's body trembled as he closes his open mouth with his right hand and his head was looking below. His eyes were shaken.

'young master Luis knows... and pretends not to know!!!! this is unbelievable!!!!'

as he realized how shocking this fact is, he unconsciously looked back at Leon with his still shaky eyes. His whole body felt chill as he had those thoughts.

'more than young master Leon...what a scary young master... young master Luis is...'

Chills*

However, Leon at the time could feel Alex's gaze as he swing around his sword. His back feels chill and he unconsciously holds his neck with his right hand.

'ughh... why the hell does Alex look at me like that??'

Alex didn't realize but, but Leon already know that he was there for a while now.

'did I do anything wrong?'

Leon thought as he stop swinging his sword and instead wipes his face with the towel on his shoulder.

huu*

"Did he didn't have anything better to do?? or what??"

As he mumbles those words unconsciously, Alex left the scene abruptly.

Leon's eyes follow him before focusing back on the training that he does before. It's a kind of training that this body owner had learned and similar to what he always does in the past.

'this feels amazing.'

And somewhat makes him feel refreshed too.

**********************************
To be continued...

Welp... young master Leon is still amazing for me, more than Luis 😝