Best Day Ever

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 8

At the cafeteria,Team JNPR and (Y/N) were eating lunch while Nora was throwing a bunch of grapes at Yang. (Y/N) was silently reading his book while eating his food before Pyrrha taps his shoulder lightly.

(Y/N):"Hm?Hey,Pyrrha."

Pyrrha:"Hi!"

(Y/N) continued reading his book before looking back at Pyrrha.

(Y/N):"Hmm..Is there something you want?"

Pyrrha:"Well,it's just that..a few movies are now showing in the cinema today.A-And..I want you to..go with me."

She began blushing after saying that. (Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N):"As you wish."

Pyrrha:"H-Huh?"

(Y/N):"I'll go with you. What movie do you wish to watch?"

Pyrrha:"It's called  Love More Than Likely, I heard it's a very tender love story. Y-You don't mind if we watch that do you?"

(Y/N):"I don't mind at all."

Pyrrha smiled at him and then they heard a loud splat. They turn to see that Nora has thrown a pie at Weiss' face,which angers her. Nora points at Ren who has his head in his palm.

Outside the cafeteria,Sun was walking around together with his friend Neptune as Sun relates the events which took place during the docks

Neptune:"Man, that's harsh."

Sun:"I know, we were fighting side by side. She was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome.Then,two guys came in and killed these Grimms like they were nothing,and it was awesome!"

Neptune:"Nice!"

Sun:"Right?The best part?The girl and those two guys were Faunus!But,that's a secret!"

Neptune:"Got it."

Sun:"And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret."