Part-32

Next day Tulsi roamed all over the Mansion... All rooms are big enough to stay 2 person comfortable....so she selected one normal storeroom for Arun...

In evening Arun also came back from his office

Tulsi: Mr.Arun I selected one room for you ... This is your room for next 3 months...

Arun: he just Noded his head with smile... after sometime he also arranged his things inside the Store room....Now real task is cooking dinner in this tiny room... There is no gas, or any cooking things....He thoughts about order dinner but it will cost too much for 50,000 / 3 Months....So he didn't eaten anything that night.... Before going to sleep he just peeked babies .... Seeing babies and Tulsi sleeping he went to his room ....sorry ....his storeroom with full heart but empty stomach....so this is how she also felt that day... Without anything in new country ,new environment....with worst husband in the world.....He laid in floor with bedsheet and pillow.... Ohhh soo cold...But again he composed himself thinking Tulsi.... It's worth.....

Morning he got ready before all... Because he have to buy Kitchen things for himself...And he went to office without breakfast.... whole day he felt light headed.... he didn't eaten anything for 2 days...

Evening he came from office with his things... And without changing his dress he started to cook something to eat... After successful 30 minutes try... He managed to cook Maggie.... Yes he didn't cooked anything in his life... Within fraction of minutes he finished full bowl of Maggie....with moist eyes... Sorry Tulsi... I made you go through this kind of torture in your life..... Sorry....

It's been one month... He tried being himself alone....in that tiny room...in this one month his in laws asked too many times to eat with them... He somewhat managed to say some excuse.... But His Amma sensed something going on.... Because she did saw Arun entering Storeroom and cooking.... But she didn't said anything... She knows her Son deserve all these punishment... But she wants ..one thing to happen surely..
After punishment Arun and Tulsi have to become happy couple...with babies... Happy Family.... She only wants that to happen....

Tulsi POV:

I know what I am doing is wrong.... punishing him.... I am not anyone to him... but what I do... I want to suffer him like me....That's why I made this punishment.... It's very difficult for him to stay in that tiny room....Why did he said ok for this punishment.... maybe for babies... I know he sincerely wanted babies.....but I can't let this happen that easily... He deserves more punishment....I have another plan...

In this one month, like I said! he didn't approched us... But he always come saw us when we sleep in our room....all these days... I know he is didn't eaten proper food for days...even anyone can say that looking him.... He became skinny and lifeless.. always looking tired.... But I am also suffered like this right! But my inner self is hurt... Whenever seeing him like tired and black circle eye and without smile face...No Tulsi don't! After some days he will back off from this Punishment... It's very tough for him to live without luxurious Lifestyle....

Arun came from office with very tired face... Looking Arun Tulsi Amma....

Lakshmi: Mappillai! Are you ok! You are looking very Tired!... Do you want coffee or something!...

Arun: No Aththai...It's alright... Just feeling tired... Before completing his sentence his feet stumbled and soon he felt light headed... Before he collapse on floor.. two hands supported him... He noticed one hand on his waist and another hand his back... He felt current passing through allover his body... That's Tulsi... She made him sit on sofa...but he resist to sit....But her one look made him sit quietly....

Lakshmi: Mappillai! I told you ! Eat properly always ... But you always skipped your food! Now see what happened !... And Tulsi you are the responsible for Mappillai condition!...

Both Arun and Tulsi Eyes Bulged with shock....

Lakshmi: What I mean! You have to take care of his food...

Tulsi: But Ma he doesn't listen me! What I do... With hesitantly..

Arun looked Tulsi... Her words are fake... But for him it's very happy thing...she is caring for him... It's ok if it's fake....They called Doctor...

Doctor: Did he eaten anything! Tulsi just shooked her head negatively.,... " Just make him nutritious food... He also have mild fever...Take care of him.... Tulsi just Noded her head....

After that Arun started to move towards his storeroom.....

Tulsi: Stop! Just go to your room..and Take rest...I will ask maid to prepare some food for you!..

Arun: That's ok! Tulsi.... only one month is passed...Two more months are there... If I stay in room...you will cancel the our agreement...

Tulsi: just Stop it! I am not cruel person like you !... Made suffer someone for me like this....that words banged his heart....Yes I am very cruel...." You don't have to this! Why are you doing this! Why are you acting like this! What will you gain from this?.....

Arun: You...

Tulsi: What!...

Arun: You Tulsi! My Wife!I am not acting! I want you! I am sincerely want you! I JUST LIKE YOU!....

Tulsi: You Like Me... haha! What a rubbish! I am the same ugly! Dark colour! Girl!I think you became mad....

Arun: No don't say yourself ugly! You are beautiful! My precious Wife!... I am sorry!.. please don't leave me!...Why don't you trust me!... Please... Before Tulsi say something... Lakshmi came ....

Lakshmi: Mappillai why are you standing here...go to your room ! I brought your food...You have to take rest well.. Tulsi... You hold Mappillai carefully... Bring him to yours room.... saying that she walked to their room....

Tulsi also supported him to their room....made him sit on bed... Arun just sat on edge of the bed... Again Tulsi signalled him to sit comfortably.... Lakshmi extended Bowl of soup to Tulsi... Tulsi just raised her eyebrows to ask What!...

Lakshmi: Tulsi my stupid daughter.... Feed my Son in law this soup...

Tulsi:Amma! He can eat himself!...

Lakshmi just smacked little Tulsi head... Just feed him.... Tulsi also took soup... Started to feed him...

Arun felt overjoyed.... His wife feeding him....

😘.....