Unchain his heart

I recently rented an apartment because I can't stay in that hostel anymore. I can't see those girls going crazy, enjoying late night parties, playing adult games, etc. I am not that type and such things doesn't suit me. It's a little far from my college so I am setting off a little early. I have dressed myself in the most presentable way I can. For the first time, in my history, I have applied makeup. Light makeup is not that bad. It gives you a fresh look. But now I need to hurry up, I have to reach before Shi Jin.

"Hey Sakshi, you are looking prettier today. Are you ready? What have you exactly planned for today?", Hye Kyo looks excited. She is always like this. Excited for all sorts of fun. But it's not FUN. While she is jumping like a dork, I am standing here still, drenched in cold sweat.

"For today....umm...I have planned to...say 'yes' to everything he says," my voice shuttered.

"Wow, that's great girl. By the way I have informed Jung Suk about my plan."

"And what are YOU going to do?"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. I and Jung Suk are going to act as if we are dating. Wooseok probably will not be able to control himself when he sees me chilling with another guy," she sniggered.

"Ok, but I will not continue this drama for long," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ok ok, stop giving me that death glare. If you wanna end this soon then you need to cooperate. Bye for now, I have to prepare few more things," she left without even looking back.

Does she even care how bad my sternum is paining? My heart is making a thousand leaps inside my chest. I can't deny this dramatic girl. I have to put on the prettiest smile, behave like a well mannered girl, and most importantly, I have to control my anger. Let's go, I need to reach before Shi Jin.

I was about to enter the school gate when someone pulled my bag.

"Who the hell-", I froze.

"Hi princess. Aren't you happy to see my charming, handsome, angelic face in the morning?", Shi Jin said in his normal annoying tone. I know his vocals are no less than a god's gift, but the shit he speaks all the time really gets on my nerves.

"Yes. Of course I am happy. Not everyone is fortunate enough to get such a beautiful view everyday. I am grateful and lucky to have you as my classmate."

And the drama begins. Just let me know if I go overboard.

"You had drugs in the morning in breakfast or what? You're acting weird. Well, don't worry, my sister is a doctor. I will ask her to recommend you the best mental hospitals in the country," he winked and I am standing still, smiling like an idiot without any reason, when I know how much I want to kick his ass right now.

"That's so kind of you. Once again, thank you Shi Jin."

"This girl is really mad. I should leave before her sickness starts affecting me. I would never like to accompany her in the mental hospital," he sighed and left.

"You can't get out of my world without my permission. I will definitely leave you mad. Mad in love. I promise," I mumbled and stole a smirk while hitting the ground with my foot. "I am gonna make it fire baby!", the fire inside me to leave him insane is crazy in itself. "Be careful mr. Popular".

I entered the classroom and the first thing I saw can see is Shi Jin surrounded by all the sluts of the class. Is he a celebrity or what?

"Here comes my slave. Hey! help me with these girls. They will really kill me by their looks," his cheesy smile contradicted his pleadings.

"Sure," I started to convince every little slut, but all I got from them were the top cussing words one can find in dictionary. Don't provoke me, the bitch in me is sleeping, not dead.