Chapter 69

As soon as Jin disappeared through the doors of the first surgery room with Jimin, Namjoon and Taemin followed him to assist him. A determined look became visible on Taehyung's face and his nurse mode turned on again. There was no time to lose, Yoongi needed him.

"JUNGKOOK!" The blonde boy screamed while walking towards the stretcher Yoongi was laying on. Immediately the ravenette turned his head around, a questioning look on his face. "I need you to assist me." The nurse said once he noticed the confused look in Jungkook's face. Without an assistant Yoongi could as well be considered a lost case. Taehyung only had two hands, he needed someone to provide him another two.

An understanding look quickly became visible on the ravenette's face and he nodded. "I'll do my best." The gang leader answered his boyfriend. Yoongi had been the ravenette's best friend for as long as he could remember. Jungkook would do anything for the boy.

Immediately Taehyung grabbed the stretcher on one side while Jungkook grabbed it on the other side. "Hoseok, keep putting pressure on the wound until I tell you to let go." The blonde instructed the red haired boy who was still trying to stop the bleeding. "After that I want you to keep an eye on Yoongi's vitals." Taehyung spoke once again and Hoseok nodded, indicating he understood what Taehyung was asking of him. Suddenly the blonde looked up again and looked both his assistants straight in the eyes. "I need both of you to put in everything you have, we can't afford to make any mistakes." The blonde boy spoke in a serious tone before beginning to push the stretcher towards the big doors of the second operation room.

It didn't take long for the three boys to get everything ready for surgery and before they knew it Taehyung was standing next to Yoongi's shot shoulder, ready to take the bullet out. "Okay Jungkook, I'm gonna sterilize the wound, I want you to hand me everything I ask." The blonde spoke in a bossy tone. He didn't care if he sounded rude or bossy towards the other two. He was in charge in this room. "Hoseok, slowly remove your hands from the wound and focus on the monitor behind Yoongi." Taehyung spoke towards the red haired boy, who immediately did as the blonde nurse told him to. "You see the numbers on the monitor?" Taehyung spoke as he began to lean over Yoongi's wound, getting a good look at it for the first time. "They need to stay the same, if they change tell me."

A smile began to form onto the blonde haired boy's face underneath his mask as soon as he looked at Yoongi's wound. Jin had been right, this looked very familiar to the wound Jungkook had a while ago. No doubt in the blonde's mind that he could fix this. Immediately Taehyung began to sterilize the wound thoroughly while Jungkook handed him everything he asked of the younger.

"Okay Jungkook, once I remove the bullet put pressure on the wound immediately." Taehyung spoke while slowly lifting his head to look at Jungkook. Immediately the ravenette nodded, indicating that he had understood what the blonde boy was asking of him. This was the most important step of the whole surgery. Fucking up here would cost Yoongi his life. 

"Okay, I'm gonna remove the bullet now." Taehyung spoke, getting slightly nervous by being in charge of the most risky thing of the whole operation. The nurse began to calm himself by steadying his breathing and doing exactly as Jin had done back when it had been Jungkook who had been shot. Get the bullet out, put pressure on the wound, sterilize, stitch it up. He could do this.

With ease the blonde boy took out the bullet followed by Jungkook who immediately began to put pressure on the wound. Yoongi's wound was bleeding a lot less heavy than Jungkook's had done back in the time buth nevertheless the blonde was scared. If the boy would lose more blood he might not make it. The grey haired boy had already lost so much blood.

As soon as the bullet was out Taehyung began to sterilize the wound again before stitching it up as precise as he could. A proud look quickly became visible on the blonde boy's face while looking at his masterpiece. He had done it, Yoongi was still alive and the wound was fixed. "Hoseok, vitals?" Taehyung asked while briefly looking at the red haired boy who smiled in return. "They haven't changed!" The boy happily exclaimed.