𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫 ── hello :)

𝙘hapter 𝙩wenty-𝙛our
❛⠀hello :)⠀❜

𝙘hapter 𝙩wenty-𝙛our❛⠀hello :)⠀❜

ROISIN MCLOUGHLIN was okay. she was telling herself that she was okay, more than anything, but she was absolutely fine. she had to be. despite the waves of hate she was getting from all social media platforms, the fact that her ex had outed her online and how she had to literally flee from her own home after relapsing because she showed up at her door, roisin uma mcloughlin was okay.

because she was sat in a comfortable chair, the only remaining window seat in a nearby cafe, thinking about how her best friend was probably packing his bag and loading up his car and setting up for the short drive to where she was. to meet her. with a warm green tea in her hands, she watched the busy streets and just took the time to exist, no matter how hard it seemed to be in that moment.

her heart pounded against her chest, worried that she would be recognised and ridiculed in public despite her change of hair colour making it harder to notice her. her hands shook slightly whenever she took a sip from the ceramic mug, but the burn as it slid down her throat made a warmth sink into the cold pit in her stomach. roisin had logged out of the social sphere, but it was still clawing at the back of her mind. especially olyvia.

according to sean, she was staying in brighton for a while. he didn't know why, but everyone assumed it was purely to antagonise roisin. no one knew how she found her address, either, but certain people had their suspicions. though she was eager to keep in touch with her friends, it was getting harder to even open her phone by the hour - just seeing the social media icons on her phone sending her into a panic.