untitled #2

Taehyung's POV

What did I do? Why didn't you pick me? Am I not enough or she was just the perfect match for you?

You should have told me in the first place so I didn't have to fall so deep... You should have told me you weren't gonna catch me...Because you were busy waiting for her to fall.

I knew it in the first place that the way you treat me is just for the cameras but I misunderstood it and took it as a hint that you like me.

You needed me but you love her... I was there but you're thinking of her... I took care of you but you took care of her.

You said I'm your first love... You lied, didn't you? Or I was really the first but she was the last?

I heard my phone buzzing so I took it and looked at the messages.. it all from jimin and the hyungs, asking me if I'm okay.

Am I? Maybe not.. who would be when the man you love Is dating someone and they just revealed it to the world... that was my dream... To tell the whole world that he's mine but he picked her.. he picked his ideal girl.

I opened my phone and looked at the twitter.. the trending were #KookU and the first one was #TaekookIsNotReal... Many of our fans expected us to be real and I did too... We were.. but that was before.

I gave him up to someone who he love the most... Because I love him and I want him to be happy with her but why do it hurt so much?

All my dreams for us... All of it is going to happen no more.. because he's doing it with her..

You're my last but I wasn't your's... I just hope that you'll be happy with her.

*******