part 14

"Park Seongyuk,an important politician in the country, was murdered last night when he was having a vacation in the hotel Blue Moon....."

Deoksim was blankly watching the news sitting on the couch.Namjoon who was passing by stopped hearing the news and gasped.

"Hotel Blue Moon?wasn't it--JIN HYUNG!COME HERE!"Namjoon shouted not wanting his hyung to miss the news.

Jin who was cooking dinner with Mrs.Kim came to the living room.Mrs.Kim also came.

"Hyung, wasn't it the hotel next to your restaurant?That politician was murdered inside that hotel yesterday"

Jin gasped.

Mrs.Kim widened her eyes and quickly her gaze went to Deoksim.N-No.It can't be her.

Deoksim silently got up and walked towards her room in upstairs.

Mrs.Kim followed her.As soon as she entered her room,she locked it and held Deoksim's wrist.Deoksim looked at her with empty eyes.She already knew what she wants to know.

"It wasn't you right?right sweetie?"Mrs.Kim desperately asked.She held her both hands and squeezed with so much hope.

Deoksim was silent for a moment before giving her a small smile.

"No.It wasn't me"she lied.

Mrs.Kim quickly hugged her and sighed.

"I believe you"she whispered and kissed her forehead.

Deoksim wanted to stab herself thousand times.

Few days flew away quickly. These days were hell for Deoksim. Her hands were all bloody.Darkness was sucking her life out again.

And the difference of her behaviour was visible to everyone. She was silent a lot.Even Jungkook and Taehyung tried to take her attention by doing silly things.

It was midnight. Deoksim couldn't sleep.She went to the kitchen and switched on the lights.

She opened the refrigerator door and found beer bottles.Those drinks are not new for her even though she is still 17.She got a bottle and closed the door.She was about to drink when another hand stopped it.

"You're still young for these drinks."

It was Seokjin. Deoksim was startled by his sudden appearance. Jin took the bottle to his hand and kept it on the table.

"Why are you not sleeping?"he asked softly.

"I'm not sleepy"she answered with a small voice.

Just then another two boys came.Hoseok and Namjoon.

"What are you two doing here?"Jin asked squinting his eyes.

"We weren't sleeping. We were watching some films and wanted to drink beer."Namjoon answered and looked at Deoksim.

"What are you doing here?"he asked her.

"She isn't sleepy"Jin answered for her.

Then silent took over them.Hoseok decided to speak.

"Deoksim-ah,you don't look so well these days.Is something wrong?"

Deoksim quickly shook her head.

"No.I'm fine"

"You are not sleepy.You wanted to drink beer.You look pale like a ghost.Are you still going to lie?"Jin questioned more crossing his arms.

Deoksim sighed.

"I don't know. I feel a little lonely"

It wasn't a lie tho.She really feels lonely.But the mental pain was more stronger than the loneliness.

Kim brothers looked at her in guilt.They felt so wrong because they didn't even accept her as their sister.

"I'm sorry.We shouldn't have treated you like to a stranger"Namjoon said with a guilty face.

"But we can't replace our sister.We love her Deoksim. We still hope that she'll come back"Hoseok said sadly.His lips had turned to an upside down heart showing how upset he is.

Deoksim smiled softly.how lucky their sister is.She has so many loved ones.I don't know where she is.But I hope she will come back to them.

"I'm not asking for you to replace me for her.I don't want to take her place.She is the first.But I'm just-just asking you to give me the second place.Can't you see me as a second sister?like two sisters?"she nervously asked and got ready to be scolded.

She closed her eyes tightly expecting them to scold her.

Kim brothers got softened.She was too cute to handle for them.And the request is so innocent.

Deoksim got startled when she felt someone hugging her.She looked up to see Jin. He gave a soft smile.

"Let's give a try.Hm?sister?"

Deoksim's eyes filled with tears.The happiness she felt,she didn't want to let go.Her fingers gripped into Jin's shirt not wanting to let go.She craved for this sibling love.She was never loved before she met her mother.And now she wants to feel the love.Is she being greedy?Then let her be greedy.Then she felt another one hugging her from behind.It was Hoseok.Namjoon also joined them.

All of them got parted away after some time.

"But it won't be easy with maknaes and Yoongi.You'll have to try harder"Jin reminded her with a smile.

Deoksim nodded understanding.

"You have school tomorrow. Go and sleep now"Hoseok said patting her head.

Deoksim entered her room and closed it leaning on to it.She smiled.But it faded seeing her gun on the bed.She glared at it.

"Fucking shit"

Next morning.

Deoksim went downstairs all dress up for school. She was really feeling happy in that morning since Jin had promised to order her favourite fried chickens for her.She ran towards the kitchen being ready to devour her chicken.But she got really dumbfounded when she saw nothing on the dining table as Jin promised.Only Jimin and Taehyung were there eating their breakfast as usual.

"What?where's my fried chicken? Jin oppa?!where's the fried chicken?"Deoksim asked loudly.

"I put it on the table!"Jin replied from the kitchen.

Deoksim tilted her head and looked at Jimin and Taehyung who were eating peacefully.

"Jimin oppa,Taehyung oppa, did you guys see a fried chicken box?"

"I think I saw it"Taehyung replied munching his food.

Deoksim widened her eyes."where?!"her eyes were shining with hope.

Taehyung pointed his index finger to outside of the mansion making Deoksim confused.So she walked out from the main door to see the shock in her life.

Her chicken!On Jungkook's hands.Who was on his newly bought bike.He winked at her eating the last piece of chicken before starting the engine.

"YAH!KIM JUNGKOOK!!!!"

Jungkook flew away laughing his ass off.He was somehow happy to see her normal self again.

Deoksim gritted her teeth.

"Just wait you brat"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

An update!!

Vote and comment!

Hope you liked the chapter.