17.

"Snowman?" Sunghoon asked, confused of what I had asked him.

"A snowman, a man made of snow." I said.

"April, it's the 19th century, I don't think he knows what they are." Jay said.

I quickly made a small snowman on the ground as a demonstration. I added small rocks and sticks as the eyes and arms.

"Like this, but bigger" I said. Sunghoon nodded his head as he started to collect some snow.

Jay and I started to make our own snowmen.

"Finished!" I said standing and admiring my snowman. It had a fat bottom and a smaller head. I placed two large black rocks as eyes and some small pebbles as the mouth. I found two branches as the arm.

"Wait I'm gonna grab something from inside." I ran off and came back with a carrot. I stuck it on my snowman as a nose.

"Mine looks better" Jay said. It was a lot taller than mine. It had eyes and a mouth like mine but he added two small sticks as eyebrows to make the snowman look angry.

Jay took off his gloves and placed it over his snowman.

"He could be cold you know"

"Well," I took my scarf off and wrapped it around my snowman. "Mine has a scarf and a carrot nose."

"I think mine is better than both of you." Sunghoon said.

Jay and I turned around our eyes widen and our mouths dropped.

Sunghoon's snowman was bigger than mine and Jay's combined. It had gloves, a beanie, a scarf, a carrot nose and shoes?

I looked at Jay.

"Yeah he wins"

"Ha loser!" Sunghoon shouted to which I started laughing really loud. Jay bent down and grabbed a handful of snow before throwing it at Sunghoon, Sunghoon did the same and that was the start of a snowball fight.

I sat next to my snowman and just watched. Laughing every now and then.

"What are you laughing at?" Jay said throwing a handful of snow me. I did the same then the fight was 2 on 1. Me and Sunghoon against Jay.

"Ok ok you guys win, I give up" Jay said as he fell to the ground. I gave him a hand up.

"So much for a king" I laughed and he pouted.

"Is there milk and chocolate in the castle?" I asked Jay. He nodded.

"Let's make hot chocolate."

We made our way into the castle, I told Jay to get the ingredients and Sunghoon to warm the milk. I got three cups placing some chocolate pieces in them and pouring the warm milk over them and melting them making hot chocolate.

"Mmm" they smelt really nice. I handed out the cups waiting for their reactions.

They both sipped their drinks, their eyes widened. They begin to chug their drinks down.

"Woah slow down or you're gonna throw up." Too late. The drink was gone in less than a minute.

"We have to make that more often." Sunghoon agreed with Jay's statement.

~~~

The winter went by quite fast. The guys and I would play in the snow or make hot chocolates. Actually, I had to convince to stop drinking so much. We talked and hungout a lot. They even started teaching me how to ride a horse. I haven't been able to ride it outside the castle because the snow, but I was able to ride it in the large barn. We played on the frozen lake, ice skating around watching each other fall but Sunghoon was naturally really good at skating. He said he's never done it before.

I noticed that the snow was starting to melt.

Spring was coming.

I would be able to explore the area with Jay, I missed exploring more of this world than just the castle. I still don't my way around the castle yet though.

Jay and I spent basically every second together. He makes up every excuse to be with me. But I like it. Ever since Jay, my life has changed so much. Literally. I never imagine myself back in the 19th century living the luxury life with a handsome and amazing boyfriend and an amazing guy friend who is also my boyfriend's best friend. But this world gave me something that the other world didn't. That is affection and attention. People were able to remember my name and actually talk to me. I felt alive, I felt like I had a purpose. I have people who care about me and love me, even if it's only a couple of people, it still means a lot to me.

"What are doing?" Jay walked in my room and saw me staring out the window. I smiled when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Spring is coming so soon. I can't wait to spend it with you."

{07/11/20}
edited...