👣👣 28

Heyyyy guys..

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Love.. let's play some more... I don't want to kill your Jungkook a simple death."

The sound of Jimin's sentence echoed in Taehyung's ears. His eyes became big like saucer.

Jungkook and Hoseok was running at the stairs. Taehyung wiggled in Jimin's hand grip but Jimin quickly put Taehyung on his shoulder like a sack of potato, Taehyung couldn't control his actions.

He quickly gripped the wall at the entrance of the terrace.

"Jimin please... put me down.. JIMIN.... PUT ME DOWN NOW..."

Taehyung yelled at his friend hoping that he'll listen to him somehow.

"My love.. just patient you'll be mine soon just you need to die."

Taehyung panicked and his grip loosened at the wall but he saw Hoseok was running towards him..

"JACK... LEAVE HIM RIGHT NOW."

Hoseok yelled at Jimin huffing and breathing heavily. Jimin stopped and put Taehyung at the wall where Taehyung can see the ground floor. Taehyung panicked and tried to stand on the roof floor but Jimin put his hand on Taehyung's chest to prevent him.

"JACK.. it was me who was between both of you.. you can kill me but leave Taehyung."

Jungkook reached at the spot, pain expressing from his face. But he tried to distract Jimin from Taehyung.

"Oh my my.. Jungkook wants to die right now. I grant your wish then."

Jimin removed his hand from Taehyung and Taehyung moved quickly aside and almost tripped but when Hoseok ran to hold Taehyung Jimin quickly turned and grabbed the broken chair near him and threw at Hoseok with an evil grin.

"Don't you dare to grab Taehyung."

Jimin walked towards Taehyung but Jungkook acted quickly and smashed the broken piece of chair at Jimin's head.

Jimin hold his head with a painful whimper he turned around to Jungkook. His eyes became normal and his face looked pale.

"W-Why..??" Jimin just spoke some words then fell on the floor.

Hoseok quickly ran to him and Jungkook ran to Taehyung then they walked to Jimin who was unconscious that time.

Hoseok picked Jimin up as a bridal style and walked to the downstairs where Yoongi was standing holding his forehead.

When Yoongi eyes met with them and fell at unconscious Jimin, terrified Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What happened to Jimin? Are you alright Taehyung?"

Yoongi asked and walked to grab the first aid kit from the kitchen. Taehyung and Jungkook gathered around Jimin where Hoseok was bending to put Jimin's unconsciously body on the sofa near the kitchen.