Spirit, fire, irish!!

Ch - 14

Sidharth is all numb, never did he imagine that this could be reason of her pain. It's damn tuff to face the pain of death, and she face that since birth everyday. His heart chocked after heard everything.

Sana look at him and says, "What are you thinking? It's not the complete story. Still something left."

Sidharth nodded his head and kiss her hands, "How do you come to know about all this?"

Sana blink her eyes and says, " Dadi told me about the hospital story. And the first time i remember, when i saw a spirit that time i was four. I didn't remember anything before that except the pain.".

"That day i was sitting in my room playing with my doll, when suddenly i saw a man."

"An old man, he has white beared with mostaque. I thought he was santa, and run towards him with a smile."

"He also smiles at me, i was asking him about a gift. He just patted my head and says, 'I have to this baby girl, because i want peace.'

Saying so he hold my hand passes through me. I screamed again, dadi come to my room and try to relax me."

"My family thought i have some physical problem, they took me to the doctor but said i am perfectly fine."

"After that day i remember every spirit i came across. Once there was girl in my age. I thought she come to play with me but she is also a spirit."

"I was a little mature than the other kids of my age. I come to know about this thing when i was five, sitting alone on a playground near our house."

"Just then a lady, near her thirties come and sit besides me. Her eyes are brown and intense. She wear a beautiful gown and tied her hair in a bun."..

"I look at her and said in childish tone, 'Are you also give me that pain?' She smiled at me and said, 'I am sorry baby but i have to. Because you are the one who can help people like us.'... "

I looked at her with a confused reaction and aksed, "How can i help you?"

She hold my hand and says, "Because you are selected to be the one. You can see and touch us."

I didn't get her clearly and asked, "who is this us?" She said, "spirits like me. You can see every spirits whether it's supernatural or human."

"After dead, its tuff for the spirits to live in this world, through you we can get the peace back."

"Crossing through you we move to heaven or hale, which the spirit belongs to go according to their work.".

" It will be very hard for to bear the pain everytime but remember you gave everyone thier peace. You are unique, angel for someones."

"But you also have to face the bad one, who can harm you. It can be very bad concicuences, if the spirit refuse to go their world. They can harm you or people around you."

"But it's your duty to convince them to go. Because they can become dangerous for human world."

" May be you have to help them sometimes. And i believe you can do that without getting scared."

I nodded my head in yes and said after holding her hands, "I will do that, promise." She kiss my head and move through me.

"The people in the playground, look at me and thought i am mad because i was shouting from nowhere."

"After that i know what happened with me. And never cross through any evil spirit before that day."

"I was eight, there was a function going on our house. I move to my father's room for some work. Just than i turned and saw a man standing in front of me."

He has a blood stain near his heart, seems someone stab him there. He look at me with an extreme anger and shout,

"I don't want to go hell. But i can't stay there also. Thenpower forcefully drag me to you. "

"I gulped my saliva and said, "You feel more pain here, and how do you know that they decide hell for you."

He roared in anger, "Because i did so many crimes, killed peoples. Ugghhh i hate this world.".

"Saying so he start throwing things here and there. I takes a breathe and rushed towards him , try to hold his hand but there is candles in the room."

" He throw them and unfortunately fires catches on the room. "

"He try to jerk my hand but i hold it tightly. After sometimes be move through me but till then the fire spread everywhere. People start running outside."

"But i stuck inside, because of pain i can't able to run. After sometime people come and take me outside but........."

Sana pauses and look downward, sidharth cupped her face and asks, "But what princess? "

She look at him with teary eyes and roll her sleeves up.

Sidharth look at her hand and shock. Her both hands are burned. Sana says while looking at him, "In that fire my both hands get burned, this is the reason i always wear full sleeves."

Sidharth look at her blankly, it's pinch in his heart after heard that she have to go through a lot in her life, from childhood.

No one never can imagine what amount of pain she bear everyday.

He hold her hand and pulled her into a hug by wrapping his hands around her tightly.

Sana is taken aback by his sudden hug, he is the first person who hug her after dadi..

She hold him back and rest her head on his chest. His hug give different kinds of calmness that she try to find since childhood. A feeling of home. She can spend her whole life in this home.

After sometimes she try to broke the hug but he didn't let her, "Sidharth, still there's something that i need to tell you."..

Sidharth says while hugging her, " Say like this. I am not leaving you right now." Sana says, "but..."

Sidharth cut her and says, "No but princess, stay like this and say what you want.".

His voice is so aunthentive, that she didn't protest anymore and says, " I can also see Irish's spirit."

"She comes to me and ask help. She want to know who killed her.".

"Because the person killed her in sleep, that's why she can't able to saw that person's face."

" She wants me to find that person, she want to give punishment to her murderer. "

"Before that she isn't leave this world. But she is not an evil spirits, just want the justice.".

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

Ignore the mistakes 🙏❤