Chapter. 39

YOUR P.O.V

Me: I will talk to those two specific members later on, but for now, I want to tell you all that having fights among yourselves, is okay as long as you talk things out. I know that getting used to living with people you hadn't even met until some days ago is hard but you gotta give it time, you have to get used to others' personalities and tey to get along with them. You all are gonna be living as a family for years to come and trust and tolerance and patience are a must between you all. I hope you are understanding what I mean...

All: Yes!

Me: That's all I wanted to say, now everyone except Jungkook and Jimin can go. I want to talk with you both. Yeri and Lisa, I want you both to wait outside, please. 

Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa, Yoongi, Taehyung, Yeri, Lisa, and Hoseok left the room.

Me: Okay, now Lisa told me that you both got into a physical fight and Hoseok had to break it up. What explanation do you have for this? Huh!

I was mad, to say the least. I was furious! They brought their personal issues into their professional lives!

Jungkook: Babe-

Me: I am your boss right now, It's Ms. Y/n.

I said in a harsh tone. It had clearly shocked him because I had always been soft and easy on him.

Jungkook: Ms. Y/n, you know why we both can't get along. We just can't. We're sworn, enemies!

Jimin: And it's not like I want to get along with him anyway! I just can't stand him.

I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue in annoyance.

Me: Do you both want to become Idols?

I said in an eerily calm tone but I knew that they both knew that I was angry.

Both: Yes.

Me: Then stop bringing your personal life into your professional life!!

I shouted making them flinch.

Me: How do you expect to debut together when you can't even let bygones be bygones! You can't cooperate with each other! What would've happened if Hoseok or one of you had gotten injured in your petty fight!?! Would any of you have taken the responsibility! I know what kind of a past you both have but you both are so egoistical!! You don't even try to understand each other or try to cooperate! I can't tolerate such unprofessionalism coming from you both! If you are so full of pride that you both can't even apologize to each other for what happened in the past then you both can kiss goodbye to debuting with the group or staying under this company!! 

Their heads shot up at the last part with eyes wide open. I know what I said was pretty extreme but if this situation was not handled now, then it would cause more serious problems in the future. I looked at them, waiting for an answer.

Jimin: I understand, I will try to keep my personal matters away from my professional life and try to get along with Jungkook as well as the others.

Jimin had this determined and understanding look on his face which made me feel a bit satisfied. He looked like he was actually ready to find a solution for the bitterness between the two. I looked at Jungkook to see a baffled expression on his face, but he also looked a bit unsatisfied with what Jimin said at the end.

I sighed,

Me: Very well Jimin, I will hold on to that. I'm happy to hear that response from you. You can leave, I need to speak to Jungkook alone.