Chapter 44

Angelo's POV

Guilt is all I felt when Harlow told us. Guilt that she had to go through that. Guilt that Harlow and Roman had to live in a dangerous environment. Guilt that this was a normality for the both of them. Guilt that I should've encouraged Dad to fight harder for the custody for the teo of them.

I had to some how fix this. Serve justice to Harlow. Good thing is I'm a powerful businessman. I have my connections and no I'm not involved in the mafia but that doesn't mean I'm not business partners with some who are.

Lucas follows beside me heading towards my office. I don't know whats going through his own head but I have a plan to some how help try fix this mess.

Ever since Harlow and Roman have came we have slowly started to heal their wounds. That they shouldn't have in the first place. First it was taking them in and showing them love. Then it was Mom and now this.

When we get into my office I sit down on my chair behind my desk. Pinching the bridge of my nose. Lucas sits infront of me probably waiting to hear what I have to say.

"Remember that business deal we made with Leonardo Giovanni?" I asked and Lucas nodded.

"He still owes us a favour for helping him out. So maybe we can get him to find this man. Let him etheir deal with him or we put him behind bars."

From what I have gathered so far is this man is a seller for drugs. He is etheir a high drug lord around the area as you would put it but still under the leader of the mafia or he is his own leader which is not very possible.

Our friend Leonardo is the Capo of the Italian-American mafia. We had helped him out on some business and he still owes us a favour. So if this man is under Leonardo I'm sure he would gladly deal with him. How? I don't want to find out.

Lucas nodded his head in understandment. I took my phone out and dial in his phone number.

"Hello this is Leonardo Giovanni.." Leo's vouce was cold and collective

"Leo it's Angelo Ambrovinich calling."

"Ah! Angelo what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"  When he realised it was me his vouce changed instantly. We were around the same age and we actually get on great.

"Remember that favour you owe me. I need your help on something." I said

"Mmm. Sure what do you need?" His voice was serious.

"Something happened to my little sister a while back and she only told us recently. You would understand if anything happened to your family you would want to do the same as I..." My voice was serious matching his.

"Yes I would family is everything. I never knew you had a sister until I saw the articles. So what is it that you want me to do?" 

"There is a man I need you to find. He did something to her and I have a feeling he actually might be one of your workers. He is a seller and he actually sold drugs to my mother..."

"Do you know any information about this man or his name?"

"He is from Arizona but I don't know his name or anything else. But I have a phone call you can track to find him." I looked over to Lucas he looked tensed. But for me this was business mode. This was my family I was looking out for.