💔 Broken Adam n Eve🥺😢

Aarya's POV:

My heart had broken into a billion pieces when I got to know that 7 years back there was a transaction of a total 10 crore rupees that went from mom's account to Sayali aunty's account.

This was shocking because Ma only used office account to make charity. This is the only time she sent money to a certain someone.

All this while Saanjh wasn't even my wife.

Which means Sayali aunty knew my mom...

And then I Started connecting different strings and realised this was nothing but the beginning of my end 🥺

It was my own mother!!!

A mother who loved me like crazy...

A mother who used to starve herself if I wasn't well..

She destroyed my happiness 😢

I needed my answers!!!

I did my investigations and I had so many shockers come out.

We even rescued Ricky from the mafia gang although the mafia was dangerous and I was been slit on my right shoulder with a knife... I had to make sure to get him with me safe before reaching the hotel...
..I knew...I had to call up someone more powerful than that and being a businessman I knew how to tackle such cat fishes!

I called up my friend in Dubai and there were a few calls he made to some big blue whales of the dirty world they belonged to and in no time these 'so called' mafias were at my feet!!!

I don't usually use my powers but you have to be friends with both good and bad people to handle this business empire specially that spans across the world!

***

'Vardhan once listen' my mom cried infront of me cupping my face...

'You seriously want me to listen to you maa??? You saw me dying every single minute ...you knew na... how much I loved her...I drowned in alcohol for her...I reached a rehab to fix myself... you saw me dying ma...'

And next second I broke down and fell on my knees...

'Vardhan...my baby... Listen to me... give your maa one chance to explain sweetheart...I'm..I'm... sorry'

'And you think if I would have digged out the truth I wouldn't have digged out your deeds maa?' I asked her and she was shocked...

I went to Saanjh and held her shoulders and said...

'This woman here Saanjh...is a mastermind..

She ..not just screwed our relationship seven years ago but also bribed your money hungry aunt to plot a dirty game to seperate us! And the shameless and absolutely disgusting your aunt is...she sold her soul for mere 10 crore Rupees!!!

Your aunt probably would have plotted Sona against me but she was a 10 year old child...so the filthy brain plotted a disgusting game using a mere 17 year old girl. Navika was been blackmailed...I didn't know for what...but now I know...then the entire plan was executed using this bloody waiter...get him here Andrew!!!' I yelled...

And the waiter who spiked my drink was brought infront ...he was trembling in fear...

He was also manipulated on the name of money... Huhhh!!! Guess money is the key element here!!! Oh come on...we are billionaires... A little manipulation with people's lives is cool right???

Right ma🥺 so what if it's your own son!!!'

'Vardhan it was my fault baccha... My fault...I thought Saanjh is a greedy girl...it infuriated me to see a mere middle class girl become the daughter in law of Malhotra empire...I thought...I thought she's a ... she's a '

'Gold digger??? Right mom?'

I saw tears fall of her Eyes...she closed her eyes tightly...

'I thought you were not serious about her Aarya...I thought it was only physical attraction... You were a ladies man... and there were so many rich well sorted women from our society who desperately wanted to marry you but you wanted to settle down on a girl from a mere middle class background... I misunderstood Saanjh as an opportunist!!!'

Tears rolled down non stop from my cheeks...but they were angry tears 😢

'And then you saw your son's downfall, you saw how Saanjh's departure affected me so you went to London to meet Saanjh only to know she's already married to Ehsaan

And then you begin manipulating lives!!!

You offer Ehsaan money to begin his start up and then pull out on time leaving him broke... And use your power to manipulate his budding business... Then to make it worse you ask him not to touch Saanjh... inspite of she being married and then you manipulate with your financial powers to come begging to you finally offering him a divorce settlement breaking Saanjh's marriage and life apart!!! What a gamer mom! Hands down!!! '

And I saw mom sob silently...

'Yes....I did it... I messed up...I still didn't like Saanjh but she was your happiness Vardhan... How could I let her go???'

I shouted at my mother like a mad man now asking ' Mom she's human being...she has emotions.. she's not a Superman toy I asked you for... You were playing with her life maa...'

While I saw Saanjh pouring tears non stop sitting on a chair... Broken and tarnished...

'But I also got you married to Saanjh Vardhan...' she tried to explain...

'Yes and that suffocates me maa.. you waited for Saanjh to agree to marry, sent me her photo and I was obviously in love with her I said yes... Then the plan to marry us off within 6 days...all this because you knew if Saanjh knows it's me she'll refuse to marry me!! You tricked her'.

But all of it went awry because Saanjh still hated me..' I cried

'Yea...but I saw how much she cared for you...I saw you smile so often Vardhan... My Vardhan's smile which was lost was refound... I understood how nice Saanjh is...she cared for everyone at home and took care of you both!!! ' she said...

'But Sayali aunty still wanted more money... So this time she played a dirty game with Navika and Sayali aunty eyed it big!!! But unfortunately all of you are caught!!.' I smirked 😏

'Maa...you ... you broke us but rebound us! But you think broken mirror can be fixed together? Our cracks are visible maa'

While I saw mom fall on floor and started crying!!!

Next I went to Saanjh...

Held her hands...

'Saanjh... I'm sorry... 7 years of your life was screwed due to one woman! My mother... please forgive my mother and me please ..'..

And next second I saw Saanjh hold my hands tightly and crying while I held her tightly in my arms...

She was crying loudly... such that I could feel her radiating heat...

Next I rubbed her tears and said...
'I am here to correct all my mistakes Saanjh...
To give you all you lost...
Congratulations on the divorce...
You will get back all you lost'

I said cupping her face...

While she looked at me with her red puffy eyes ..

It was filled with tears and pain...

Next I called out...

'Ehsaaaaan'

And next second she froze 😳

In no time I saw Ehsan pull her into her embrace saying..

'Saanjh... My love...I missed you...I thought I'll never get you after that girlfriend drama... I never had any..I was blackmailed to keek you away...but now it's all sorted...

I love you Saanjh'

Saying he hugged her tightly 🥺

I saw Saanjh was shocked b🥺😨

And here yet another time my heart was broken into a million pieces 💔

Found and lost...huhh...

We are Adam and Eve Saanjh!

But broken Adam and Eve 💔😢🥺