𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

The doors of The Great Hall burst open and excitement rushed through my body, the sight of it was breathtaking,beautiful and quite literally magical. I made my way over to the Slytherin table but before i could sit down, i felt a hand grip tightly onto my wrist and i spun round to see who it was.

"Oh it's nice to see you're still alive, i thought you was dead considering you never came home for the break", Harry hissed.

"Nice to see you noticed,you know considering you don't care whether i'm dead or alive. Besides i was staying with Blaise", i clapped back as i pulled his boney wrist off me.

"Oh yeah, your awful little Slytherin boyfriend, disgusting the pair of you", he snarled.

"Whatever Harry, i'm tired of listening to you bashing my relationship, why can't you just be happy for us both?", i said.

"Happy for you...are you totally insane, why would i be happy for you?, you're a Slytherin for crying out loud!", he thundered.

"Yeah well in case you forgot i also happen to be your sister, so if you're just going to be rude to me then i suggest you stay out of my way Harry", i said softly.

I stood listening to him as he carried on talking about how embarrassed he is to be related to a Slytherin like myself and i tried to hide my tears as best as i could but they came rushing out and i was relived when Blaise finally approached us.

He cupped my face gently and gave me a soft smile, making harry pull his face.

"Hey...hey...what's wrong Alexis",He cupped my face gently and gave me a soft smile, making harry pull his face.

I wiped my tears away with the sleeve of my robe and gave Blaise a smile. A fake one of course.

"No no nothings wrong at all, i was just asking Harry how his break was", i sniffled.

He grabbed hold of my hand to and pulled me towards the Slytherin table, i turned back round to try and talk to Harry but he had already left before i could say anything, which normally would hurt me but he already left me years ago.

We sat down at the table to find the most magnificent selection of foods; all different meats,vegetables,cheeses, you name it and it was there. The amount of food still surprised me to this day and i was couldn't wait to tuck in, but all i could think about was the conversation with Harry.

First and second year were amazing, the best experience ever. Me and Hermione were the bestest of friends she truly was like my sister, and Ron never failed to make me smile or laugh even when i thought it wasn't possible.

Then there was Harry, we were twins so it was inevitable that we was going to be close but we had the most special bond, we knew what each other was thinking, we finished each others sentences and i know it all sounds rather cheesy but i just miss him terribly. We was happy and we bonded over being Gryffindors, yes we had some rather crazy bumps along the way but we had so much fun together and we were glued to each other 24/7. Which would soon just fade and it did when something none of us expected happened.

It was nearly the end of first year, i was just sat in potions half asleep when Professor McGonagall came into the classroom requesting to see me and at first i thought i was in trouble because she took me to Dumbledore's Office, but then i saw the sorting hat in his hand and well you could say i was rather confused.

"Miss Potter, sit down we have a few things to discuss", he ordered.

"Professor i'm not sure about what you think i've done but i can assure you, i've not been late to a single class or broken any rules", i stuttered.

"Miss potter, you can calm down, i haven't called you here because you're in trouble", he chuckled ever so lightly.

Confusion hit me. "I'm not sure i understand Professor, may i ask why you've asked me here then", i queried.

"Right..yes", he held the sorting hat up high so i could see properly. "It has come to my attention, that you Miss Potter was sorted into the wrong house", he announced.

"How could this be...I'm a Gryffindor just like my brother, i mean that's why i was sorted into the house in the first place",i spat out.

"Well the sorting hat has changed its mind miss, and the sorting hat is always correct", he said as he plonked the hat on my head and waited for it to speak.

That word. The one word. The word that i hoped i'd never hear when that thing was on my head.

"SLYTHERINNNN", Bellowed the sorting hat.

My heart sunk.

What would Hermione and Ron think.

Would Harry still love me anymore.

I knew once the sorting hat said them god forbidden words that things would change, but i never knew that i'd lose my two my best friends, i never thought my own twin brother would learn to despise me.

"Are you fucking deaf,Potter", Draco spat.

i quickly snapped back to reality.

"Wh-what do you want Malfoy", i said said softly as i wiped my tears away quickly so no one would notice.

"I said could you pass me the Chicken but you was too busy dreaming...what was you dreaming about potter?...let me guess...what it would be like to have parents", Malfoy said as he laughed evilly.

"N-no i was um..just spaced out i guess", i said shyly as i passed him the chicken.

He quickly snatched the plate of chicken from me and shot me a cruel look and his eyes wandered over to Blaise and he burst out laughing.

"Blaise mate, you crack me up how you just don't give a shit about me taking the piss out of Alexis", Draco chuckled.

Blaise shot me a weak smile and continued to stab his fork at his food, i smiled back acting as though it didn't kill me that he never stood up for me. I slammed my fork down and stood up from the table and hurried out of the hall and down to the common room and i could hear Malfoy laughing faintly because he knew he upset me and Blaise didn't even bother to come after me or try to confront Malfoy. But like i said i was used to it.

Once i got to my dorm i slammed the door shut. I was lucky to be Head Girl, it meant i got my own bedroom so i could just cry myself to sleep without people like pug face Pansy asking me questions or taking the piss out of me for crying. I kicked my shoes off and crawled into bed, not even bothering to get undressed and i cried into my pillow as my mind wandered to the conversation with Malfoy.

God he angered me so much, i hate him... i hate him so fucking much. He's made my life miserable since day one, and i thought it would of stopped once i became a Slytherin but how stupid was i to think that, i guess he'll always hate me.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

          Please vote, it'd be much appreciated