Miss Undercontrol part 3

Later that night Elena and Jenna walked up the stairs to go to bed. The rest of the party had been filled with chaos and drama and the only thing Elena wanted to do was go to sleep.

"Not so excited that we have another month of these Founder's Day events." Jenna groaned.

"Tell me about it." Elena sighed and quietly wondered why they needed all these parties for anyway.

As she passed Jeremys bedroom door she knocked and called out "Good night, little brother."

"Good night, sister-dear." Came Jeremys muffled response.

Elena walked into her bedroom and almost had a heart attack. "Stefan! God you scared me."

"Sorry." Stefan shrugged. "And I'm sorry that I ran off earlier."

"What happened?" Elena asked concerned. "Is everything okay?"

"Uhm..." Stefan looked down.

"You know you can talk to me and that I won't judge you." Elena coaxed softly as she closed her bedroom door and joined Stefan on the bed.

"I tried so hard to keep it together tonight and it was working, it was really working but then Matt's mom, she got hurt and she was bleeding and I had her blood on my hands." Stefan mumbled in distress.

"And then what happened?" Elena rubbed Stefans back gently.

"And then that guy in the parking lot, I wanted to feed on him and it took everything inside of me not to do it." Stefan admitted with a shudder.

"You do know that I wouldn't care if you wanted to feed on people, right?" Elena asked softly.

"I can't, Elena!" Stefan looked up at her with pained filled eyes. "I don't just feed on people, I lose control and become a ripper."

"What's a ripper?" Elena asked, already knowing but wanted Stefan to explain it in his own words."

"It's a vampire that gets so lost in the blood lust that they rip apart their victims." Stefan sounded defeated. "And that's not even the worst part when it comes to me."

"And what is that?" Elena wondered.

"I put them back together again afterwards." Stefan disgust for himself was clear. "Like fucking puzzle pieces."

"Do you want my honest opinion?" Elena asked.

"Yes." Stefan looked at her.

"I don't care." Elena shrugged. "You could rip apart a whole town and I wouldn't care as long as you were happy."

"But..." Stefan started to say.

"No buts." Elena interrupted. "Except this; I know you hate what you become if you let lose so I will help you in any way I can."

"Thank you." Stefan murmured softly. "You are an amazing friend."

"So are you." Elena smiled.

"I better get home." Stefan stood up. "Good night Elena."

"Good night Stefan." Elena patted his cheek softly. "And if you need someone to talk to you can always call me."

XOXOXOX

The next morning Damon picked her up before school so they could go to the court house. Elena had chosen to wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a flowy blue top and a nice-looking blazer. Her hair was done up in a tight bun and the only jewelry she was wearing was her vervain bracelet and a pair of small pearl erring that had belonged to her mother.