Slap

It was evening,

Neither Jungkook came out of the room nor did Taehyung come back from the gym.

The members went to Jungkook to call him for food, he was in Taehyung's room waiting so when Taehyung comes he can meet him, but they only got a cold 'No' he didn't even open the door whereas they also tried calling Taehyung at the start it would rang and go on voice call but later it was directly voice call that means he either switched off his phone or the battery died.

They all were worried now what is going happen because both Jungkook and Taehyung were angry and by how much Yoongi told Jungkook's anger is also not good and Taehyung's anger they already saw it once [in Angry Taehyung chapter].

Jin, Jimin and Hoseok were more worried because of their talk in the morning which made Taehyung angry and not letting him release it on the target just made it worse and now Jungkook, it was like a fight between two mafias.

When suddenly,

The door opened and saw Taehyung covered in blood in worry Jin shouted "TAEHYUNG" but immediately put his hands on his mouth so that Jungkook wouldn't hear but it was late Jungkook was already standing at the edge of the living room near the stairs with worry and angry written on his face.

Before anyone could do anything Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and went upstairs and closed the door and later locked it.

Jungkook's POV

I went directly to Taehyung's room after hearing Jimin hyung saying that he went to gym.

I closed the door with a bang and sat down on the bed for a little while then I went to the washroom, bent down and took the bandages from the dustbin and saw a little blood in it which replaced my anger with worry but again I was angry thinking that first went to the mission fine, it's alright but with those wounds he went to the gym that is what made me more angry that's why came back to the room.

After a little while,

I saw the time of my phone and it was lunch time.

I was not hungry, I was waiting for Taehyung and neither was I in the mood to eat but then suddenly I heard a knock on the door I didn't answer neither did I open the door.

As it will be them calling me for lunch and I was right it was Jin hyung calling me for lunch but I coldly denied he sighed and then left.

It was evening,

All of them came to the room and knocked at the door and asked me to eat but I coldly denied.

Now, I was getting worry worried than angry. He still didn't come back I was getting worried about his wounds and now I was sure that when he will come back he will be covered in blood.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the car screech and I knew who it was, so, I ran to the door and was about open the door when I got my hands back thinking I will let me come her.

I suddenly heard Jin hyung screaming "Taehyung" so I ran downstairs and stopped near the stairs.

When I saw Taehyung covered in blood from head to toe, I ran to him held his hand and dragged him to his room closed and locked the room.

Taehyung's POV

After the mission,

I asked Jimin leave me at the gym because I really wanted to remove my anger and he did that he left me that gym and gave me the car keys saying "Come back using the car, I will go back Hobi and Jin hyung" I nodded and he left.

I looked at his back until it vanished and then I went inside the car and drove it in the opposite direction and toward my mansion.

I reached there after an hour at the get I typed the password and got in and parked the car.