Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Will. part 1

Thanks for all the reads! I'm at 27K. This is chapter 29, because I just took out my AN/ chapter.

Hope you enjoy! Please leave comments!

Please read the AN below!!!

Frank's POV-

I had no clue who this guy was, I barely talked to him within the time I was in the past and I never went to Camp Half-Blood, but I knew he was dangerous. I've heard the stories about him, he sounded like he could've been a good guy.

We were sent to look throughout Virginia. I was currently flying everyone there in my dragon form.

"You're doing great Frank!" Hazel cheered. She's really the only thing that kept me from passing out. Between the energy I use flying and hearing the bickering going on between Will and Nico, I was exhausted.

"Nico! You need more sunshine! Frank get higher above the clouds!" Will demanded.

"He can't go higher or else we won't have oxygen!" Hazel argued.

"Frank! Lower! I don't need more sun! Go through a storm cloud!" Nico yelled, "maybe it'll teach Will a lesson when he gets electrocuted!"

"No! Both of you stop!" Hazel demanded, "we need all of us ALIVE! I already died once, it wasn't a happy experience!"

"But Hazel!" Nico complained.

"I really wish I was Piper so I could charmspeak," she grumbled. I laughed. Sadly, because I was a dragon, she couldn't hear it, so I turned my head and smiled at her, showing off my huge dragon teeth. She smiled back and laid down on my back, wrapping her arms around me. I loved when she hugged me.

"Why couldn't we have just shadow travelled?! It would've been quicker!" Nico asked.

"Because Neeks! It would've worn you out! And I am not carrying you all across Virginia, even if you are travel size," Will said.

"I'm not that small!"

"Yes you are. You're adorably small!"

"Shut up."

"Nope."

"Your really tempting me to shove you off of Frank!"

"But you won't because you love me!"

I turned around, just to make sure Nico didn't kill him. I turned to see Will's arms wrapped around a very grumpy Nico, who had his arms crossed.

- • -

When we finally landed in Virginia, I was exhausted.

"Frank, go ahead and take a nap, someone stay here on watch, and then the other two will go scout around," Nico said.

"I'll stay and watch, you two go ahead," Will said. I took a very peaceful nap.

Nico POV-

Hazel and I started looking around, searching for signs of Luke or any of the other followers. We turned down a street that looked a little creepy. Hazel looked really nervous, and I felt nervous too. I tried not to show it. I was there when Luke turned into Kronos and was hit in the eye by Rachel's hairbrush. He was not someone you wanted to mess with.

I got sudden chills down my spine. I could see Hazel shiver as well.

"Nico?"

"Yeah, Hazel?"

"Can we-"

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, I fell on the cold hard ground. I heard Hazel scream in fear. Everything went black.

Don't you love where I left you?

Please vote! And follow me. Also, if any of you have a story you would like to get noticed, you can enter it in my competition. It's called "The Writer's Tournament". You can find it on my account. I sadly cannot put the link because I'm on the app, not the website. All the forms and rules are in the book. You can enter anything, not just PJO fanfics. We need some marvel stories, Harry Potter stories and just anything for that matter. There haven't been many participants yet.

Don't worry, I will hopefully make part 2 soon.

Thanks for all the reads! You guys are amazhang!

Love you! ❤️