Ryan, Come here baby.

1 month later |

1 month later |

"Aight Kind, ill FaceTime you tonight when I get back from the studio." Kentrell said, kissing my forehead as I sighed.

"Okay. Bye." I waved and got out the car, making sure to shut it behind me.

I walked up to the house door, and used my key to unlock it. Once it was opened I went inside, and locked the door behind.

It was quiet, making me furrow my eyes.

Jania said she ain't have no where to be. She was supposed to pick me up last night at 10 from Kentrell house but she didn't.

I hope she good, our relationship has been getting good.

"Jania!?" I asked, yelling as I looked around.

I heard sumin' upstairs, and my first instinct was to run away.

And that's what I did.

I turned on my heels, and just when I was finna leave the house I heard someone call my name.

"Kind? Whatchu doing here so early?" Jania asked, coming down the steps sniffling.

I stared at her. "It's 5 o'clock. You were supposed to come an get me at 10 ..." I looked her up in down, before looking back at her face. "Yesterday."

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in-

"In what?" I asked, causing her to look down and sigh. "Know what I don't care. I'm here now." I rolled my eyes, and walked past her and up the stairs to my room.

I locked my door, and stripped going into the bathroom to shower.

After an hour i got out and changed into a long oversized shirt, and some shorts.

As I walked out my bathroom, I heard my phone ringing causing me to answer it.

"Kind Open Yo balcony doors." I heard Ryan say, before he hung up the phone.

"What-

I was cut off by seeing Ryan on my balcony.

I walked over ther and unlocked it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as he shut my balcony door.

I laid on my bed, as I watched him take his shoes off. It was only now that I noticed he was crying.

"Ryan, come here baby." I held my arms out.

He took his shirt off, and came over to me, getting in between my legs and laying his head on my stomach. As he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I rubbed his back, as I heard him sniffle.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as he rubbed his eyes. He remained silent, sniffling. "You don't have to tell me now. Whenever your ready, I'm ready." I told him, kissing his forehead.

After 10 minutes, he sighed and looked at me.

"I just found out that my dad is having an affair with a minor." He told me, making my jaw drop. I swear Ian never thought Mr. Lee would be one to cheat. "The minor he's cheating with is my girlfriend." He added.

Double jaw drop.

"And my momma don't even know. She's clueless asfk, and that shit is what's making me mad bruh." He mumbled, into my stomach.

"H- how'd you found out?" I said, taking in every thing he just told me.

"I was staying over vario house for a couple days and dropped by my house unexpectedly. Me thinking everybody was sleep, because I stopped by at like 8 sumin in the morning, I was being quiet while coming in. I didn't realize my mom wasn't home until I saw my dad and Adrianna fucking in their bed. I was so mad that I started crying." He explained to me.

I couldn't even say anything.

Every bitch he get always on some weird shit.

From Angelica, to Adrianna.

"Do you plan on telling yo momma?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I'm afraid if I tell her, dad gone deny that shit so much that she'll believe him and not me. Then she gone be mad at me fa telling her shit that was true."

"I mean if she don't believe you then that shit on her. She gone find out eventually, and it might not be in the best way." I shrugged.

That's one thing that parents don't never do.

Believe their kids ..

Especially about serious shit.

I swear if I have kids, which I won't, ima believe em if its some shit that sound serious.

"You right. But ima give it time. Ian gone say nun yet. Ima watch how this shit play out."

~