Behind the scenes

Hugh Jackson x male reader
Another request 🙀🙀😆😆😃😃😃 even 2 in 1
anns-writing
I'm post the other story they asked for on Wednesday or Friday

Reader POV
I rushed outside of my house, my shirt around my neck as I was late for work "shit shit shit" I mumbles as I get out the car.

I run in set as the cast is talking and laughing "(name) " Hugh pulls me to the side "I'm so sorry for being late, I overslept" "Why are you apologizing? " I blushed  as his hand is on my wrist "have you been sleeping good? " He asked "yeah, it just today I went to sleep too late".

I rushed to my dressing room, the reason why I slept late was because the media have all eyes on me after my breakup and me being casted in TGS(The greatest showman).

I know a lot of you is confused about why I chose to be famous but not on the media, it's because I don't want paparazzi all in my face, people pressuring me into doing The bye bye man movie since everyone is obsessed with every horror film I was in.

I don't want to be in movies where I have to run or fix stuff, but I want to be in something that inspires people to run for their dreams not from death.

I look at the script in my hands as I was filling in for Zach because he wanted to do the movie people pressuring me to do, yet seems like people want to believe in what they want.

I saw the red eyes in the mirror as I tried to wipe the years away " (Name) " Hugh came in before I covered my face in water.

"Are you okay? " He asked "yeah, I poked my eyes on an accident" I lied "oh do you want some eye drop? " Hugh came towards me before caressing my check.

I blushed, did I mention that there's rumors about me and Hugh dating?, oh my god it's annoying we cant even go out together.

I push him away before they tell us it's time for the bar scene where Philip and P. T. Drink and sing.

I'm dressed as I see Hugh walk toward me, I blushed "(name) for this scene, you'll walk towards Hugh and look him in the eyes with a challenging look" I nod my head in understanding.

"Action" I walk towards Hugh just to see a stern face with a smirk, I look him in the eye and tensed my jaw, in my eyes I tried to not fall for him "cut" I look towards the director as he talks about the next part.

I couldn't help but to feel Hugh's eyes crawl on me, I look at him just for him to take his glaze away.

The day was over and I invited Hugh to my house.

We ride to my house until paparazzi saw me and Hugh and took pictures, I hurried in the house with Hugh before we ordered food and sat back.

"(Name), I know about the rumors and the breakup" I'm not surprised nor happy about it, so I just nod "and if you need someone-"" Hugh, I don't need someone to lean back on, I just... Want to... Never mind "" No-""Hugh, let's just eat" We eat in silent.

"(Name), I want to tell you" He kiss me "I love you" I lick my lips to taste caramel on my lips, he always was mama's boy.

I smiled as I leaned in for another kiss but this was different, I grieved for more and the more Hugh gave until our shirts was being tugged off by each other.

We made out as our tongues fought for dominance, I lost as he grabbed on to my waist and pinned me to the couch.

His lips running all over my neck before I moan lightly as he kissed hard on my jawline.

I mumbled cuss words under my breath as he abused that small spot, we took our pants off before reconnecting our lips.

He grabbed onto my crotch making me groaned "Hugh" I moaned as we chuckled and dried hump each other making moans and groans escape our lips.

Hugh's phone ringed "hey Hugh, tomorrow you and (name) won't have a lot of scenes, so if you like to you can come back to production and work with us on a few ideas" The director said before hanging up.

" How are we going to keep this on a low? " I asked not wanting more rumors "just lie and hide" We giggle before he kisses my neck and takes my hand, I take off our boxers just to blush at our bodies grinding on each other for friction.

I push him down on the couch to climb on top of him and suck his dick "fuck (name) " I try to put his balls in my mouth with his dick but gagged making him smile down at me.

We both blushing, so I got up and kiss him sneakily trying to put his dick into me "oh fuck" I gasped and claw his back as he groaned.

I saw that he was enjoying it, so I move slowly making us groan, it was like first time sex.

We was easily amazed and sweating, I couldn't keep my lips off of him and he didn't want to his dick out me (wtf 😂 me).

I look at him as our groans and slapping of skin was filling the room before I had the feeling to release "fuck Hugh" I smiled down at him as he pounded into me as he started trying to get into control.

I push him down before he got too much power and rub my hands down his abs (😳😳his abs be *weird screech of dying* more than cute😍) as I push myself up and down.

"I'm cum" Hugh said as I felt the same feeling, we groan together before I started screaming as Hugh started thrusting up into me.

I started realizing that Hugh started taking more control.

"Fuck let's come at the same time" He said before I smiled down at him and kissed his chest.

I started becoming more out of breath and my stomach was tightened before I screamed "(name)! " He came inside of me as I came on his chest.

"What a lovely behind the scene we made" I smiled at him before we cleaned up and went to his house.

The end
I'm eat half of what I shouldn't

Bye