PART 90: | THINGS WE DO TO SURVIVE |

Rebekah was in her and Kol's current apartment, she was sitting in the living room and drinking her wine when she heard yelling from the upstairs. Then she saw a girl walking down the stairs cursing Kol. Rebekah narrowed her eyes at her and saw that Kol was coming down right after her.

- "Wait up, darling." Kol tells her, but when she didn't stop he vamp speeded in front of her.

- "Let me go, I'm not going to help you." A girl said.

- "Why not?" Kol asked.

- "I'm not helping a guy who cheats on his girlfriend in order to find her. Who in their right mind does that?" A girl questioned.

- "She has a point, Kol." Rebekah remarks.

- "Shut up, Bex." Kol tells her.

- "Or maybe I should find her and tell her with whom she is in a relationship with.." A girl told him.

- "She would probably just kill you." Kol told her honestly.

- A girl scoffs, "Then I just added one more reason not to help you to my list." then she pushes Kol out of her way and heads towards the door, but just as she was about to open them Kol snapped her neck.

- "Why did you do that?" Rebekah asked.

- "Well you heard her she doesn't want to help." Kol replies.

- "That was the fifth witch you killed in the past week. Are you going to kill everyone who doesn't want to help you?" Rebekah asked.

- "Yes, I will. Do you have a problem with that?" Kol asked.

- "If other witches find out what you do to those who don't want to help you they will hate you.." Rebekah began saying.

- "Or they will fear me and they will be willing to help." Kol corrected her, "And what did you do in the past two days? Sat there and did nothing."

- "Oh please Kol, I offered you help and you told me to stay away." Rebekah told him, "What do you want from me?"

- "Exactly that, to stay away and not bother me, but you're still here." Kol exclaimed, "You know what? I'll stay away from you." Then he ran off and Rebekah hasn't seen him since then.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- "Of course you choose the biggest house in the city." Kai remarks when he finds Natali.

- "I actually lived in this house while Kol and I were in Mystic Falls, it was the house of his brother Klaus." Natali tells him.

- "Soo, do you have any idea how to get out of the prison world?" Kai asked while looking around.

- "I don't have an idea. You're the one who was once trapped in the prison world, how did you escape?" Natali questioned.

- "Well, twice actually." Kai corrected her, "I had the ascendant, a celestial event, and Bennett blood."

- "There is a full moon every night here. Is that enough?" Natali asked.

- "That's not enough to boost the power and we don't have Bennett blood." Kai tells her.

- "I will find a way to get us out of here without Bennett blood, and as for boosting the power I'm sure we can find something else." Natali told him.

- "What else?" Kai asked.

- "We will need to go to New Orleans, I have things that we need there." Natali tells him.