Chapter 1

Batman: Under the Red Hood 2014
Chapter 1 - The Chase

"You either die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villan

"You either die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villan." - Harvey Dent

3 Years Later...

Gotham City, 2014

It's a night in Gotham City as G. C. P. D. blimp flies over the city with a light glowing from one of its flashlights.

Under the blimp, a train was moving on its rail. 

And under that, was an old warehouse. In it, a meeting was taking its place between some people. They're probably those so-called 'drug lords.'

They were sitting at the table long enough for making one of them walk up to the table.

???: "The hell you say. You didn't set this up? Then whose party is this?"

One guy in the chair, wearing a coat around his head decided to respond.

???: "I thought it was you east-side losers. You already rolled over for the Black Mask."

Then, a black guy (not racist) speaks up. 

???: "Rolled over? The Mask whacked six of my crew in a month. Six!" He cast his gaze downwards "Some of my best people."

He says as he slams his hand at the table and turns.

???: "So you set up this meet?"

The standing guy asks him.

???: "No, I thought it was Chi-Chi." The black guy points at that S.O.B sitting on his right side.

???: "Wasn't my meet." He said while shaking his head and shrugging.

That was enough for a guy with a coat who got fed up and gets up.

???: "Oh, the hell with this. I'm gone. You 'brain donors' wanna hang around - -"

Unknown: " Sit down -- Freddie!"

That's when they were cut by a voice coming from above. They all look up, and from their standard, there was a figure taking shape of a familiar vigilante. 

Unknown: "It's my meeting." He added.

???: "It's him." He said with hatred, pointing at the shadow.

???: "Batman?"

???: "We didn't do anything!"

That's where the figure stepped from the shadows, revealing a guy wearing a red helmet as he walks to the edge, holding a good fashioned AK-47, customized for death dealings and intimidation.