32

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks Lydia as she, Faline, and Lydia walk up the steps.

"They call it a fugue state," Lydia says. "Which is basically a way of saying, we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days. But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds"

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asks.

"Please it's not like my aunt's a serial killer," Lydia says.

"She's Lydia-ing. Just go along with it" Faline says and Allison nods.

The trio freeze as everyone stares at them.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds," Faline says.

Lydia nods and tosses her hair before strutting away, the two brunettes following her closely with smiles on their faces.

Faline quickly catches up with Scott and Stiles. wrapping an arm around each of their shoulders.

"You're in a good mood this morning," Stiles says.

"My dad finally bought a coffee machine," Faline says happily. "Unlimited caffeine in my kitchen"

"Anyway," Scott says. "I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same"

"Oh does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles asks. "How do you feel Faye?"

"Well, I sneezed this morning and blew the mains," Faline says. "Luckily after I made my coffee but other than that I'm pretty good"

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you," Scott says as they walk into the locker room.

"Yeah, you say that now," Stiles says. "But then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere okay? It's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up"

"My dad had some handcuffs made" Faline whispers. "They're laced with Artemisia so they should work"

"Okay fine," Scott says. "But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison"

"Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison," Stiles says.

"According to her, they're really, really good," Faline says with a smirk.

"You discuss that?" Scott asks and Faline nods.

"Of course," Faline says.

"They're really good," Scott says. "Like really good"

"Alright, I get it," Stiles says. "Just, please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself"

"Alright," Scott says. "Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?"

"Yeah much better," Stiles says, opening his locker, and loads of chains begin to fall out.

Faline gasps before beginning to snicker as all of the team come to look at what was making all of the noise.

"Part of me wants to ask," Coach says. "The other part of me says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So I'm just gonna walk away"

"That's good, that's a wise choice Coach" Stiles calls.

Faline and Scott help Stiles pick up the chains from the floor as all eyes watch them.

"Scott you've stopped," Faline says.

"You okay?" Stiles asks. "Scott?"

"There's another," Scott says. "In here, right now"