Chapter 4

Reece — Tf am I meantttt toooo dooo????? This is Cruel 😂

👻

"Well..." Jacob smirked, and I raised a brow, waiting. He looked me up and down slowly, raking his gaze over my body like it belonged to him.

It did.

And he knew it.

"If you wanted to flip that switch in bed..." He trailed off, knowing he successfully planted the idea in my head.

I lifted my self onto the counter top, and pulled Jacob gently to stand between my open legs. Painfully slowly, I walked my fingers up his chest. I flicked my eyes to lock with his, "You've seen me flip that switch in bed... Many times..." I smirked and my heart sped up in excitement.

"And I liked it," He smiled devilishly, giving me butterflies.

Memories of us flashed my vision, heating me up rapidly. Vivid visions of his hands—his mouth—on my body...

I kissed him with every ounce of strength I had. Nothing comforting about this kiss, pure instinctual pleasure; desire.

I bit at his bottom lip and snaked one of my hands through his soft locks before I pulled at the roots. My other hand snaked to his neck, carefully squeezing at the sides.

His face was slightly flushed; his breathing shallow and his reddened lips were parted when I pulled away abruptly.

I kept a hand woven in his hair, bringing his ear close to my mouth, "You want me rough in bed?" I clarified, adding a slightly higher pressure to his neck, and bit down on his ear lobe.

"You know I do," He said breathlessly. I smiled, trailing harsh kisses along his strong jaw.

Suddenly, my phone pinged from my inside-blazer pocket. Jacob groaned when I pulled away, "What a cock-block."

I'm about to look at it, but before I can Jacob presses his lips desperately to mine. He pulled away long enough to mumble, "Don't look."

The pinging was persistent, begging for my attention.

I didn't want to look; but I knew that noise... it's not a normal notification, but I can't quite remember what-

Fuck.

"Jake." I said, and the urgency and panic in my tone made him still completely. He searched me with concerned eyes.

Dread coiled in my stomach. This wasn't good, definitely not good.

I pulled out my phone. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I was right, this was no normal notification.

Clutching my phone tightly, "Someone's broken into my apartment." I say jumping off the counter and pushing Jacob away.

"What?!" Jake says following me as I rush around looking for my shoe.

Dread quickly turned into anger and I'm furious.