EIGHT

A.N I just woke up to find Joe Biden has won the election. I won't be surprised if Trump demands a re-vote but for now, I'm still giving you another chapter because I'm soooo happy. Well done America! 💙💙

Alsooo a little heads up!!! Me being me forgot that Harry and Elaina both live in L.A and the Late Late show with James Corden is filmed in L.A, so I changed part of the last chapter when Jeff is talking about their flight times and in this chapter there won't be any need to catch a flight. 

E L A I N A

"Alright so I brought two outfits with me." My lips stretch into a grin and my head shoots up at the familiar voice of my stylist.

I arrived at the Late Late show studio close to an hour ago, and since I arrived I've been seated in my elected dressing room. It hasn't been too bad because I've been accompanied by Debra who's been doing my hair and makeup, but Cora's been sitting in the corner of the room making unnecessary remarks on my look the whole time. Which is why my mood lifts significantly as Alexander walks in.

"Two outfits?" I question with a grin as Alex makes his way into the dressing room.

"Yes, well I've learnt to come prepared because the old bat doesn't seem to ever be impressed with you," Alex replies. Debra lets out a chuckle as she blends in my highlighter while Alex turns to Cora, feigning shock. "Oh, Cora, I didn't see you there! Had a nice week?"

"A splendid one." She replies with a smile just as fake as Alex's. 

Neither Alex or Cora have ever liked each other, and although Cora tries her best not to show it, it's obvious just how much Alex really gets to her.

"Wish I could say the same, but then I saw you," Cora's smile is quick to fade as she glares at Alex and I don't even try to fight off my laugh. "Now, back to these outfits!" Alex excitedly turns to me.

"Well you're just in time, because I've just finished with your makeup." Debra says, taking a step back so she can glance at the natural look she's gone with. Her brush returns to my jaw, lightly brushing there before she steps back again. "Perfect." 

I stand up, turning to Alex who's pulling one of the two outfits off the rack.

"Now even though I have brought two outfits with me, I saw you eyeing this at your last fitting and I could already tell it's a fit that would look perfect on you, so I brought it along," Alex hands me the white suit set that I do in fact recognise. "But it's entirely up to you, darling." He adds as he pulls out the next outfit.

"Mm," I look back and forth between the two outfits and although the navy off the shoulder dress does look stunning, it's the suit that I can see myself wearing more. "I'll go with this one." I say with a nod and Alex gives me a wide grin.

"No, you can wea-"

"I don't recall asking for your opinion, Cora," Alex sings as he hangs back up the dress. "Elaina, go put the suit on, darling." 

I turn away and head through the door in the dressing room that doesn't lead back out into the hallway.

Once changed into the suit, I turn to the full length mirror in the smaller room of the dressing room and I have to admit that the suit set does makes me look good. Although the top half is cropped, it still shows a sensible amount of skin as well as cleavage. The white flared pants hug my waist perfectly and the matching blazer finishes the look off.

 The white flared pants hug my waist perfectly and the matching blazer finishes the look off