Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point Of View: Walking into the nurses office I drag Coco into a chair and have her sit down. Grabbing the medical kit I start cleaning off her face in the tense silence.

"..they know now Kiara."

"It's fine."

"We talked about this Ara!"

"There is nothing wrong with what I did. I'm just showing everyone I'm a wolf too."

"And what if they find out about Harper? River AND Harper took control of you. They would be able to sense another counterpart."

"So what? To be honest if I wanted to kill them all I'd have the ability that even the ancient council couldn't stop me. You can't really put your superior in check you know."

Coco chuckles.

"I guess you're right. Besides the way you threw the ball at Keva was cool. But you know she's not going to be cool with it."

I roll my eyes.

"Coconut were you always such a worrywart? Come on, let's go Class already!"

I grab her hand then walk her to her class. Afterwards I was walking towards my class until I'm pulled to the side and onto the top balcony of the building.

I elbowed whoever was holding me and turned around to meet the beaming sun.

"What the hell?" I turned to the figure. "Why did you bring me up here?"

Then I smelled it. The scent that always made me feel weak. Ocean immediately come forward as I smelled the familiar scent that...even till now... makes my heart flutters. My counterparts are going cray smelling their mate for the first time up close. Even Harper couldn't fight this feeling.

"Which brother is this one?" Ocean asked quietly.

"Kadin."

I watched as he stood a few feet away from me. Gazing at me nervously.

"You're alive."

I looked at him confused. "Was I supposed to be dead." I then motioned behind me. "You did see and speak to me a few days ago you know that right?"

"Y-yea I know it's just- actually processing it is different. My brother didn't really give me much time to do that." He mumbled to himself quietly.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I just wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Can we..." He seemed hesitant when he asked. "Can we start over... as friends?"

"Start over?" I looked at him incredibly. "You rejected me. Embarrassed me. And expect me to be friends with you?"

"It wasn't so hard before."He retorted.

"We were kids!" I snapped at him. He flinched and I noticed how harsh my tone was.

"I'm sorry."

He shook his head as he walked closer to me. "No no it's okay. I deserved that."

"How've you been?" He asked curiously.

He sat down next to my feet and I gazed at him curiously. "Sit down. It makes conversation more easier." I thought for a moment before slowly sitting down next to him but just a few inches away.

"It's been peaceful. I guess."

"Are you happy?" His green eyes shone with concern as he asked. I found myself nodding to him. "Yes."

He smiled at bit to himself. "That's good."

We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"You...
"You...

We both turned to each other and I felt my heart beat rapidly as I sensed the matebond repairing itself.

"Mate!" All my counterparts were on a mate high. They were becoming more rowdy and unstable in my brain and it was starting to take a toll on me. I turned away from his deep green eyes and rubbed him temple.

"You go f-

A gentle pair of lips placed a kiss on my forhead. I stared at Kadin wide eyed.

"Wha-

"I need to go." He got up and looked down at me with a warm gleam in his eyes. "Next time I hope we can talk more." He turned away from me as I sensed a familiar dark presence emerge from him. His eyes gleamed a familiar dark ruby red causing Harper to become more unstable in my mind.

"That presence...

"Until next time mate..." A black aura covered him and he was gone. I groaned as I held my head in my hands.

"Why?" Fustration, irriation, bit a sad hope of expectation submerged in my heart. "Why now?" Tears filled my eyes. I felt weak the opposite of me usually being in control.

I feel like booboo the fool