EMERALD

wind flew in the middle of the forest, dried leaves falling down as a boy with a red silky fabric was wrapped around his shoulders that stopped right at his ankle looked up, leaves hitting his face directly. he smiled, he's getting better on handling his abilities.

the boy grinned at himself, getting an idea he gathered the fallen dried leaves. rubbing his palms together, he held his left palm towards the gathered leaves direction. smoke came out of his palm first as a small lit fire followed, he's smile got wider as he gently pressed his hands closer to the dump, the fire quickly spreading.

he was satisfied, he'll be able to use his abilities properly this time. After training and learning for himself he can control it already. the small fire lit up more burning all the dried leaves into a black crisps.

looking around he noticed a single small flower was dried and already looking brown, he frowned. deciding to test his other ability, "let's get it." he muttered walking to the small crouched flower. "don't worry, you'll live." he started talking to the dying plant as he gently caressed the weak stem.

he always loved talking to plants and other natures, other people might find him weird but he felt like natures liked to communicate with him too, just because other people had no mind set on properly taking care of plants and nature, because they aren't talking people won't give them value, even though natures have still lives.

that's why he always talked to nature, it's like the nature was the only one that can understand him. But no, there's one.

continuing to cares the plant, a shining mist gathered around his hands as it touched the plant immediately. the plant slowly grew big, the stem was green again, and the color of the petals came back, red. how beautiful.
"it worked, see? you're so beautiful." he yelped proud to himself that he was be able to rescue the poor dying plant.

"I forgot, water."

he slowly closed his eyes and balled his right hand into a fist, raising it on top of the plant. crystal water droplets fell right on the plant and on the dried soil, wetting it and making the plant drink the water.

he was done for today's test so he stood back up and wrapped the silk fabric around him tightly. suddenly, flashing of shadows surrounded the forest. switching to different places as the boy followed the fast moving, he knows who exactly it is so he rolled his eyes.

"jake- hyung, stop."

the movements came into a halt, he looked at there but it flashed again, disappearing. shivers run throughout his whole body as he felt hot breathing fan his neck.

"b- brother." he stuttered and he doesn't even know why, he felt the big frame behind move against his side. the hot breathing still there.

"shut up, we aren't brothers." jake angrily growled, as the boy quickly shuts his eyes closed. "no, stop. don't." the boy leaned back as he noticed that Jake had already bared his fangs and ready to bite at him. jake came back to his senses and retracted his fangs, stepping back and turned around not looking at the boy.

" young Prince?!" a yell echoed through the forest, the assistant.

"here you are, oh prince jake. no wonder why you disappeared earlier." the assistant had a sweet smile on his face as he looked at the two young prince in feets distance.

jake just looked down as the boy stepped forward, "yes." the boy spoked as he waited for the assistant to tell what does he want and what's needed, and other things.

"prince jungwon, the king had requested for you."

jungwon

"the nature prince of daegu dynasty royals"

the sixth prince, a very special prince.
he loves nature and other elements, always spending his time with the forests and lake. training and testing his abilities to make it better, so that he'll do better.

speaking of his abilities, he can summon fire on his left palm whilst water on the right palm. he can also heal plants and other living things using his both hands, but he most used his healing powers to dying plants or died plants. never have tried to any human being.

he likes jake, yeah.

and other reasons why he always spend time on being inside the forest because he doesn't want the people on their country, around him knows about his weakness and his not capable abilities. he doesn't want people to doubt him.

"Nature is trash."

"you're not worthy to be the next king."

"you only have your nature."

"weak."