20. I am evil

Two more weeks passed by and it was finally time for Taehyung and Jimin to start working at MindCraft. To say they were excited would be an understatement. They were soo excited that they couldn't just sit still the whole morning. 

Bunny Boy's sudden disappearance did get them down for a couple of days, but they cheered themselves up by thinking that Bunny Boy ran away because he was scared of them and couldn't put up with their pranks anymore. 

They had visited Jungkook's house another couple of times in the past two weeks. It was surprising how Bong Soon got attached to the two of them so fast that she almost cried the last time they were about to leave. 

Taehyung was starting to actually like his fiance. He could even start accepting that he was developing a crush. He even dreamed about him a few times in the past two weeks. 

When it was finally time for them to step out of the flat, Jimin screamed loudly and drummed Taehyung's back. "Get lost, pooface!" Taehyung yelled as he ran away from Jimin and waited for him in their car. 

"I'm driving" he said once Jimin came down. "Okaiie" Jimin said and slid into the passenger seat. 

"Remember. We should avoid Jin hyung and Jungkook at all costs" Jimin reminded. "Yupp. And Hoseok hyung. I have a feeling he might come sometimes" Taehyung said. "Yeahh. I hope the Designing department is away from the CEO's room" Taehyung said. "Yeah. That would make our work easy" Jimin said. Taehyung hummed in agreement.

"Le'ss get it!!!" Taehyung and Jimin exclaimed together once they pulled up at the parking lot of the company. They put on their masks and fake glasses, hoping it would make it hard to recognize them at a single glance if they ever manage to bump into Jungkook or Seokjin. 

They showed their IDs to the security and asked him directions to the Designing Department. 

Taehyung knocked on the door and pushed it slightly ajar. "Kim Hansung and Park Taemin?" a man asked. "Yes, sir" Taehyung said and the two of them bowed to the man. "Welcome to the Designing Department of MindCraft. I am Choi Minho, the team director. I look forward to working with you guys" the man said, extending a hand towards the two of them. 

"Thank you, sir. I am Kim Hansung" Taehyung said and shook Minho's hand. "Park Taemin. We will work hard" Jimin said and shook Minho's hand. 

"Are you guys gonna keep the masks?" Minho asked. "No, sir. Sorry" Jimin said and removed his mask immediately, revealing the moustache under his nose. Taehyung did the same thing. While Jimin's moustache formed a goatee, Taehyung's moustache could almost pass as a beard.