{🍎}Chapter 32: The Festival{🍏}

Roxana's P.O.V

~ Dream ~

I opened my eyes and saw that I was facing the dark mirror, but then appeared a beautiful Queen staring deep into the mirror and asking it a certain question that I feel like I've heard of before.

Queen: Man in the magic mirror, who is the fairest one of all?
Magic Mirror: What a lovely maid I see. Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow
Queen: [gasp] Snow White...

Then the scenery change when I saw Snow White singing into the well, while a prince slowly approaches her.

Snow White: We are standing by a wishing well... I'm wishing for the one I love to find me
Prince: Hello, did I frighten you?

Then the scenery change when the prince decided to sing to Snow White, which made me feel very happy.

Prince: now that I've found you, hear what I have to say... I have but one song, only for you

I watch as he sings to her, but then I saw the Queen looking upset but at the same time, envy about something... But why? She too is also beautiful. I watch as the curtains close and I thought to myself.

Roxana: 'A beautiful woman was glaring from the window'
???: Well well, I finally get to meet you once more, Little Roxie

I gasped and looked behind me, only to see Xigbar standing there, but with someone else standing there. His hair is shoulder-length and rose pink with ruffles, his eyes are blue and his lips are pale pink. Before I could even summon my keyblades I was grabbed by some vines nearby and restrained, I tried pulling the vines but they were so strong.

Rose Pink Male: Try all you want, but nature is more powerful than you, so just sit back and listen to what we have to say
Xigbar: Marluxia right, relax and listen
Roxana: And why should I!? For all I know, you could be responsible for killing my dad!! Is that true!?
Xigbar: [chuckles] Just like Selene, a feisty one,  I like her already... Makes me sad that Selene had to keep you away from me
Roxana: What are you talking about? Have we met?
Xigbar: Not that I remember, I'm a nobody. The same goes with Marluxia, he's a nobody too
Roxana: I don't get it
Marluxia: Let me put it in words you will understand. We have no memories about ourselves, You get the picture?
Roxana: I see, it's like you guys don't have a heart that isn't yours... If you guys have no memories of anything, then how the hell did you guys know my name!? Answer me!?!?
Xigbar: In time, we'll tell you everything you need to know. But first, Marluxia has to teach you the "Hurt Incarnation"
Roxana: T-The... Hurt Incarnation? What's that?
Xigbar: Oh~ it's something your mother doesn't want you to learn for a very very long time. Marluxia, do your thing
Marluxia: [smirk] With pleasure

I was beginning to panic when I saw Marluxia slowly approaching me, but when he reached his hand out to touch my cheeks, something blocked his hand and sent him flying back. That's when I looked back and saw a figure holding a fan in her hand and wore a white dress with black frills on her collar and sleeves, she had snowy white hair, and lavender roses as a decor on her dress. She looked down at me, and then summon some kind of thorn barrier to protect me from those two, they both glared at the figure behind me while the woman that stood behind me and spoke.

 She looked down at me, and then summon some kind of thorn barrier to protect me from those two, they both glared at the figure behind me while the woman that stood behind me and spoke