Chapter Eight

SOLIS EDWARDS LOVES QUIDDITCH MATCHES

SOLIS EDWARDS LOVES QUIDDITCH MATCHES. She knew that she wasn't a good enough player, so she never joined the team. But, the immense fondness for the game have always been there.

"Will you watch my game today?" The Gryffindor keeper asked.

"I would never miss a game." The girl answered.

"Do you like it? Quidditch?"

"I do. I'm just not very good at it but I do love watching the games." Solis admitted as she work on her Herbology essay.

"I might quit quidditch." Sirius said.

"Why?" She looked up.

"Don't get me wrong, I just don't feel as passionate about it. As you know it's James' thing and not mine."

"Quidditch should be your me-time." Solis told him. She got deep in thought. It irked her a bit at the thought of Sirius quitting thinks he likes maybe for her or their baby.

"It's not because of you or our baby, I'm just bored of it." Sirius answered. It wasn't a lie though mostly he liked it better spending time with Solis than spending time on a broomstick.

"Do you really want to?"

"I- yes Sols. Do you want me to keep on playing?"

"I know it's been hard balancing everything Siri. So, whatever decision you choose, I will support you."

"My decision is you and our little bean. You both are a matter of great importance. Priorities. I'm going to be an auror anyway and I should focus on studies."

Solis dropped her quill and hug Sirius.

"Do whatever makes you happy." She whispered.

"You make me happy, love." He stroked her hair.

Solis felt her heart sped up. She realized that Sirius is or used to be a player. This is normal for him. To woo girls left and right. After all that's why they're in this pregnancy mess. She lets go of her hug and continued on her studies.

"For the record, you do look amazing in quidditch uniforms." She teased.

"Hmm." Sirius is contemplating if maybe he should just stay if it meant to get all the compliments from Solis.

Time passes by and Sirius was forced to leave to prepare for quidditch. Solis was accompanied by Stella at the Gryffindor stands.

"Do you think Gryffindor's going to win this year?" Stella asked.

"If Potter's the captain, I'm saying yes. The boy's obsessed with quidditch." Solis answered.

"True to that. Now I need to ask you something." Stella started to whisper.

"Yes?" The brunette replied with whispers.

"What's going on between you and Black?"

"Uhm...what do you mean? He's the father to our baby. That's what's going on."