Catch You | happypappyme

BLURB:

BLURB:

When Amelia Parker moves back to her birth place, the only thing she's looking for is peace and a fresh start. But now, what can you really expect from a town that holds too many memories, memories that you want to forget.

And then, you catch the attention of the big bad boy of the town.

Suddenly Amelia's life is turned upside down when the stunningly gorgeous guy is hell bent on making her his. Surely, her plans of peace are disrupted.

With his bad boy persona, stunning gorgeous looks and a killer smile, Theodore King didn't expect to be drawn so badly to a girl he barely even knew. But when he sees her, the mystery behind her eyes, the face that held too many secrets, he craved something deeply for the first time ever, her.

And isn't it like the prime rule that what the bad boy wants, the bad boy gets.

But it isn't that simple.

*******************

"When a panther pounces on its prey, it's a mesmerizing scene. You can't look away. It amazes you, captivates you. It's so beautiful and so lethal at the same time.

He's beautiful in a similar way."

***

YOUR COVER: (7/10) While your cover does look professional, I'm a little thrown off by the lack of color in it. Using apps such as PicsArt can allow you to add filters and play around with its different features. Along with that, the font is a little hard to see considering it blends in a little with the background. Using font apps you can adjust and add shadows behind the text to make it stand out more, or just change the color.

YOUR TITLE: (7/10) Upon reading your blurb, I can definitely see where the title is coming from. I will admit that it isn't the most original title, but it suits your book and I can see you put a lot of thought into it. I advise that throughout writing your book, if you stumble across a quote your character uses or a significant object/word used frequently throughout your story, don't be afraid to use it as your title! That's how I stumbled across the title of my story: Lavender Liars. It will also give your readers a lightbulb moment when they connect the title to your story.

YOUR BLURB: (3/5) If you've read my other reviews, then you probably already know what I'm going to say. I find myself repeating this frequently, but it's important and I believe it will really help grab more readers for your story. The blurb should be only a few sentences long. Many readers are lazy, and if they aren't hooked by at least the third sentence, they'll probably click off your book. What you should do is write at most five to six sentences that describe the main plot and compose it in the best possible way you can. Try thinking about it like writing a song. You want it to be attention grabbing and relevant to your book. I gave you an extra point in this area (while many of my other reviews only got 2/5) because you did capture the main plot in your blurb. The only problem is that a lot of it can be shortened. Even just using the quote on the bottom would be a better alternative and add more mysteriousness to your story.