CHAPTER - 27

Author's note
Happy birthday to my mom and also to my sweet reader Sreepriya08. I wish you both all success in your life...

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wait, where are you going taking away my granddaughter away from me?", Thiyagarajan asked Shivani.

She was stunned to hear this not only her but the whole palace people got stunned. Shivani turned around and looked at him. She got too perplexed that she didn't know that Aaradhya already left her hand and went near her grandfather holding her cute small teddy.

Aaradhya went near Thiyagarajan and looked at him with her big doe eyes.

"Thatha (grandpa)", she said in her cute baby voice and held her both hands up sighing him to pick her up.

Thiyagarajan broke down into tears when he heard her calling as "Thatha (grandpa). He picked Aaradhya up immediately and kissed her chubby cheeks and the sweet baby giggled.

"Uncle...", when Shivani was about to continue, Thiyagu stopped her and asked her to call him as Appa (dad) as he always wanted a daughter. He turned towards Nilan "And you how dare you to do marriage without me? You think that I won't accept Shivani and Aaradhya. I can't believe this that my own son thinks so low of me? I am a kind of orthodox person but I know how much you love Shivani. You think I don't know anything about how you are caring for Aaradhya. I already saw that your mobile wall paper had Aaradhya's picture. Your's and Pradhi's marriage is just a trap for you to confess your love for Shivani and Aaradhya. But you are such a spineless human, that you can't even stand up for your love and did your marriage without me, as if I have hundred sons marriage to see. I have arranged a grand party to welcome my daughter and granddaughter. If you want you can also come otherwise no need", he said in one go.

Nilan just ran towards his dad like a kid and hugged him tightly squeezing Aaradhya in the process.

"You donkey, stop squeezing my princess", saying this Thiyagu pushed him away slightly.

"Sorry", Nilan scratched his neck.

"Ok, so everything went well. Then what are you both waiting for, get Thiyagu's blessing", Charumathi said to Nilan and Shivani.

Thiyagu stopped them and asked to get blessings from the great queen Thenambal first as she is the eldest here. The couples got everyone's blessings.

Aarvik informed everyone about Chaaya and Mukilan too. Chaaya said after her dad returns from London, she will tell him. Mukilan's dad said that only if Chaaya's dad agrees for their relationship, he will accept it. It saddened everyone a bit. But Chaaya was confident that her dad will support her as he supported all her choices.

AARVIK'S POV

Everything sorted out properly. But I have a lot to talk with my dad. Especially about Mr.Natrajan. Maybe after the party tonight I can speak to him about this. I saw Aitri coming to our room.

She was lost in her own thoughts. I know she is a bit scared about the things going on around her.

"Hey wifey, you are thinking too much nowadays", I said a bit loudly and she came out of her trance.

"Yea. I am scared about the things going on also about the exams. I just have five months and a week to be precise. I should prepare well for my mains, Viku", she said worriedly.

"Offo, Aiyu I know you already prepared well. Start writing some mock test and also learn whenever you have time. Stop being a cook for Dhruv first. He is making you cook a lot.", I told her.

"I love cooking, it is like my hobby.", she said laughing a little. I can give anything to make her smile.

"Wifey, I am going to give a new nickname for you", I told her.

"WHAT?", She said in a shock.

"I thought you will like it", I told her in a sad voice.

"Nothing like that. I already have a lot of nick names Aiyu, strawberry, rasgulla, princess", saying the last name she bit her tongue that was given to her by Aryan.

"You are already calling me wifey right. That sounds good hubby", saying this she hugged me. I know she is trying to pacify me. I think she is right, wifey is something which only I can call her.

We got ready for the party and left for the venue. The party was going in full swing. Pradhu, Aathu, Chiko and Wifey didn't leave Aaru at all. They were kept on kissing their cheeks and playing with her. Thiyagu uncle introduced Shivani to everyone. Nilan felt proud of his father as he never thought that his father will agree to this decision of his.

After biding our goodbye, we all left for our places. I went and changed into my tracks and t-shirt. I already said to Aiyu that I am going to talk to dad about Mr. Natrajan.

I went to my parents room and their only my mom was there and she said that dad was in his study room. I felt happy to know that he is alone now so that I can speak to him openly about everything.

I went to his study. He was holding a picture in his dad. After hearing my footsteps, he immediately kept the photo back inside his drawer. He thought that I didn't notice it. But I did.

"Aarvik, what are you doing at this time here in my study?", my dad asked me.

"I can ask you the same dad. What are you doing in your study at this time?", I asked him calmly.

"Come to the point, Aarvik. I know by the way you look at the person what do you want to ask that person. Now, you want to ask something to me regarding something serious, I suppose", my dad said smirking at me. Ofcourse, he is my dad afterall, he knows every damn thing about me.

I told him everything happened from beginning to end about the disasters that happened in Kodaikanal. Then atlast, I told him about the meeting with Mr.Natrajan which was unfortunate. Also how Aryan reacted by knowing that we come from his enemies family.

"So you want to know whatever Nattu said is true or not? And also why he is trying to kill Aitri if so?", my dad asked me to which I just nodded my head. He is calling Mr.Natrajan as Nattu, it means they were friends otherwise my dad won't call anyone with endearment. He only calls my mom with as Charu.

"Yes, whatever he said is true. We were best friends during our college days. Don't worry his target is not Aitri. He will never harm Aitri for sure, even if he think about harming her, his inner conscience won't let him do that. He won't hurt anyone in our family except...", my dad said calmly and stopped in the middle

"Dad how are you so sure about it? Because we have enmity I suppose. He looks like a real devil and I am sure he can go to any extent to", before I can proceed further, my dad said which I least expected.

I stood there shocked after hearing that. I can't believe that my dad has hidden a big secret all these years inside him.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW  ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

NEXT UPDATE : FRIDAY (I GAVE EARLY UPDATE TODAY BECAUSE IT IS MY AMMA'S BIRTHDAY)

GUYS, PRECAP OF "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE" WILL BE POSTED ON TUESDAY MORNING ON MY INSTA ACCOUNT, KINDLY FOLLOW ME THERE...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...