Chapter 35: My wild Siren

Long slender fingers were running through my hair as I slowly woke up to the sound of calm waves

"You slept like a baby" He whispered and without looking at his face I knew he was smiling while staring at my sleepy face.

I gulped while feeling a little peaceful smile making it's way towards my lips.

For the first time after the incident I slept without a worry

"How do you feel?" He asked me, his fingers not leaving my hair which I didn't mind.

I bit down my lip remembering our first moments, if he did that to me the first days we got to know each other I would chop his fingers off, but here I was laying in front of him, my head resting on his leg while he is running his fingers through my hair.

"Better" I answered while staring at the waves and realizing that it was already getting dark.

"You did great" He said softly as his fingers left my hair and all of a sudden I felt his fingers tracing my shoulder down my arm.

I startled under his touch but tried to pull myself together. It's only Taehyung.

"Did I?" I asked, my voice sounded hoarsely as I played with the warm sand in front of me.

"Mhh" He confirmed as his cold finger ran up and down my body, slowly and carefully while I exhaled quietly, it was almost therapeutic feeling his touch on my skin.

"You look so peaceful when you sleep.." He whispered as his index reached my wrist along with my finger.

Goosebumps rose upon my skin and I decided to turn around and look at him because the void the warmth of his eyes filled started leaving my body.

He lifted his golden brown eyes from my arm and when our eyes met I felt something jumping inside my chest for the first time in a very long time.

I gulped at this unknown almost strange feeling his eyes made me feel.

He suddenly stopped his movements and lifted his hand while getting closer to my face.
I flinched roughly and grabbed onto my skirt while staring at his hand.

"Ssh.." He whispered, "You're safe with me", I closed my eyes at the mixed feelings I started to feel and exhaled my stuck breath before opening my eyes to his and giving him a weak nod.

He pushed the strands out of my face, I breathed out, gulping nervously, the sky behind him suddenly got even darker, making the flash of his eyes sparkle in the most beautiful and surreal way.

It was alluring,