| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is the Marshal of Mos Pelgo, and Mando comes to her, requesting assistance.

Not a Request ♥︎

Part 1!

She/Her

3rd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                'Tatooine... Tatooine.'

                 The planet name kept circling in the man's skull. Apparently, more of his kind may linger on the sand planet. Mandalorians once feared far and wide are now just a whisper. Almost as forgotten as the illusive Jedi Knights of the Republic.

                  He landed the ship in a familiar docking port. He needed to find the Mandalorians that shared his religion... he had to. There was only women he could trust to give him the exact location of Mos Pelgo...

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Hey, Marshal!" the familiar voice of Cobb Vanth struck up from behind me, "Can I talk to you for a moment."

I whipped around and nodded, looking at his concerned face from underneath my helmet, "How can I help you, my friend?" I questioned, falling into step with him as he began to confide in me.

                "I know I've asked you close to a hundred times now, but when are you going to start acting like the town's Marshal, and kill that Krayt Dragon? Mos Pelgo is relying on you," the grey-haired man pleaded, "I'm relying on you."

                 I stopped walking and sighed, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder, "Cobb, you know why I haven't killed that beast yet. I don't have the weaponry nor the numbers, and frankly I just don't care," I smiled sarcastically from underneath my helmet at the man, "You guys elected me into this role just based on my past and appearance alone. You didn't take into account that I have no allegiance to Mos Pelgo or it's people."

"I heard great things about your kind," the man began; an angry edge to his voice, "Obviously the rumors are false."

                  "The Mandalorian hold no allegiance to anyone but ourselves," I snapped, "And not to mention you're wearing Beskar and bringing shame to the Mandalorian that once wore that. It's sickening, Cobb."

"You haven't shown much interest in it before now," the older man snapped, stepping in front of me as I began to walk away, "You're just using this as an excuse to not go after that Dragon!"

Snatching my gun off my belt, I held it tightly and pointed it in his face, "You should show more respect to someone who has a gun. Get out of my sight— I don't wanna see you for a while."

                     Cobb's lips tightened as if he was holding back a smart remark, but quickly headed into the saloon for a drink, shaking his head in annoyance. Smart man, he knew he didn't have the right to question my authority although he often tries.

                    Sighing, I placed my weapon back on my belt, and began heading towards my small hut on the outskirts of town. It was dangerous to live this far away from the group because of the Dragon, but I honestly don't care. I'm planning on leaving soon anyways, and giving Cobb my title as Marshal. He's much more equipped anyways by caring about these people.

As I opened the door to my shack, I sighed and sat down on my cot, meditating on what I should do now. I don't have the means to get off this sandy rock, yet I want more than anything to just leave without a word. I was only here because of a favor I owed an old friend. But Cobb was all used up on favors, and I am used up on my time here.