Chapter 51

With the help of Jiang Mingyuan and Chen Huan, Little Star was able to finish all the cakes in his plates.

The family went to the deck and had breakfast, and soon it was time for the cruise ship to call in the harbour.

This cruise ship has a total of more than 6,000 passengers and will eventually sail for the high seas. After sailing for half a month, it will return to Yongan Island.

There are not many passengers disembarking on Red Coral Island like them. Se Cheng Huan can easily discover the existence of the old Liu family.

"It can be regarded as disembarking." Madam Liu walked on the cruise with her husband's support and complained to Cheng Huan who was next to her: "I originally thought, it will be fun on the boat. As a result, I felt dizzy as soon as I boarded the ship and did not fall asleep last night."

Her face turned yellow, and she did not look very healthy. The same reaction as her was that their son, the energetic teenager who was having fun on watching his parents quarrel yesterday, is now full of dirt.

After complaining for a while, Mrs Liu pointed the gun at Old Liu again. She glanced obliquely, patted and held her hand open, and said: "I blame our Old Liu. I said that I would prepare some medicine to prevent seasickness, but he said it was fine. He has to say that we will not dizzy. "

Old Liu felt aggrieved by his wife accusation. He refutes by saying: "You also said that you didn't feel dizzy when you ride a boat before."

"Can the boat in the river be the same as the boat in the sea?"

"Aren't they all the same?"

"Old Liu, are you deliberately angry with me?!"

Seeing that the husband and wife were quarrelling again, Cheng Huan hurried forward to make peace. She took out a can of tangerine peel from her luggage and handed it over: "You should feel better if you eat some of this."

Madam Liu was sick all night, and when she wants to eat, she was nauseous. But when Cheng Huan opened the lid and smelled the sour scent, she had some appetite for no reason.

Cheng Huan prepared the tangerine peel for her family members, but they never use it. So she gives it to others.

Mrs Liu took the jar of tangerine peels, took a piece of tangerine peels and ate it. With tangerine peel in her mouth, it seemed that she was not as uncomfortable as before. She was surprised: "Cheng Huan, this thing works pretty well, where did you buy it? I will buy some when I go back."

"I do it myself. I will give you another can if you like it." Cheng Huan took another can and passed it to Mrs Liu.

"It's okay." Madam Liu took the tangerine peel and gave her son a piece. She poked Old Liu with her elbow.

Old Liu immediately took out a bag of dried fruit from the bag and handed it over: "This is also our drying. it is very safe. For you to eat and play with. "

Cheng Huan accepted the gift and thanked him.

Neither of them is stingy people, so they get along very happily. After a while, the car came to pick them up.

Jiang Mingyuan has arranged the car for them from the beginning. There were two cars in total, one for Cheng Huan and Old Liu and his family. After getting into the car, it took them to their accommodation.

The Red Coral Island is small, and there is only one hotel on the island. This hotel is very special. In addition to a six-story camouflage-coloured building next to it, there are many single-family villas next to it. The exterior of the villas is made into the appearance of various weapons.